When he asks

Gage:

You were hanging around when Gage came up to you, his eyes filled with nervousness. You could tell something was up. You stood up, making eye contact, which he was not doing. 

"(Y/n) w-would you like to go..." Your heart began to race as he almost finished. "Would you like to go out with me?" He asked calmly, blushing and looking away. 

"Really?" You beamed, staring with what felt like star eyes. "YES GAGE!" 

Wyatt:

You were walking around when you saw Wyatt. When he seen you, it's almost like he muttered something to himself. You brushed it off, walking over and greeting him. He took no time to confidently, yet nervously, look into your eyes. 

"(Y/n), I have been waiting for a long time but I want to ask you something." He started to say, making your heart pace faster. "Do you wanna go out with me sometime?" 

(Y/n).exe has stopped working

"(Y/n)? Hello?" He called you once more before you nodded quickly, hugging him tightly and nodding. 

Brandon:

You were in the library when you stumbled upon a book with your name on it. Suspicious. You gazed around before going to open it. When you opened it, it read out like this. 

"Will you go out with me?" You blinked to process the note, skimming it once again before your eyes landed on a riddle.

"5 of October, 8 of November, 1 of August, 1 of November, 1 of December, 1 of October and 3 of June." Your heart paced wildly as you gazed around the library, looking for-

"Hey." Brandon muttered out suddenly, blushing. You smiled widely, ignoring that your heart had just thumped so loud because he popped up out of nowhere. 

"YES!" 

Rhett:

You were making your way to the pizza place when you saw Rhett, who looked super happy to see you. He immediately ran up to you. 

"Hey I was wondering if you wanna meet up some time?" Rhett began to say, making your heart skip a beat. Your mind raced. 

"Are you..." You started, trailing off. "Asking me out?" Your voice sounded a little too excited there. Rhett blushed, looking to the left and right, but then nodded. You smiled widely. "YES! I'D LOVE TOO!"