When you sing

You are hanging out in your room, dancing around a bit, listening to a song when your Team member walks in...

Gage:

You were dancing around the room listening to one of your well known songs. Maybe not your favorite, but you sang it well. Good 4 U by Olivia Rodrigo blared on your speakers. You managed to sing louder than it anyways, so, it didn't matter. Gage happened to be coming over, and he stopped when he saw you singing your heart out. 

"Good for you

You look happy and healthy

Not me

If you ever cared to ask

Good for you

Your doing great out there without me

Baby..." Here came your favorite part. You prepared your breath. 

"LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH!

I'VE LOST MY-AHHH GAGE!" Your song abruptly stopped. You ran over and shoved your phone off the desk, causing the song to stop. You smiled sheepishly and waved. "Hey," You leaned on your desk, trying to play it cool. "Hey." You sounded a little flirty with that one. 

"Uh," He managed, shocked with your voice. "(Y/n)-"

"I know, it sounds like a dying walrus choking on air!" You shouted out, interrupting him and flapping your arms. He stepped closer and shook his head. 

"No," He said softly. "It was beautiful." You smiled, but had a hint of disbelief. 

"You're just saying that." You told him, stepping closer. He put his hand on your waist. 

"No I'm not." He then closed the gap between you, and you stayed in that position until you needed air.

Wyatt:

You were tidying up your room, jamming to one of your favorite songs. Your voice didn't go over the song, but, it was still pretty loud. You could almost hear yourself. You danced around, moving around things on your shelf as Stronger by Kelly Clarkson played. You moved your hips wildly as the chorus came up, unaware Wyatt was walking around the corner. He stopped and stood in the doorway. After a moment, he smiled dreamily. 

"What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER

Stand a little TALLER

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a FIGHTER

Footsteps even LIGHTER

Doesn't mean I'm-WYATT!?" You shrieked as you noticed his muscular figure standing in the doorway. You paused the song and dropped the object. Lucky for you it wasn't the glass (Favorite Animal) you were about to grab. He stepped inside, a grin playing on his face. His hair swayed to one side as he looked into your eyes. "You saw that, didn't you." Wyatt nodded, 

"Yup, yup yup and," He paused, holding his hands together with pursed lips. It was a cute little thoughtful frown. You waited for the answer or comment you would receive. "It sounded amazing, (Y/n)." He walked up to you, pulling you into a hug. You dug your face into his chest as he brushed your hair. He tilted your head up towards him. "It did not sound as bad as you think." You scoffed playfully, leaning up towards him. 

"Okay, mindreader." You said before kissing him deeply. 

Brandon:

You danced around your room, headphones in. To you, you heard the song playing loudly. Outside, your voice was beautifully crooning along without any instrument. You moved around loosely, not minding your surroundings. You didn't even notice Brandon walking up to your door. He held books in his hands for you guys to study. You had forgotten it was today. He stopped when he saw you, his jaw dropping slightly. Kat Dahlia blared into your ears. 

"I'm trying hard to trust it

When you say give me your hand

Baby I'm falling

I hope you catch me when I land

I think I'm in LOVE again

My head,

Yeah you're in my-BRANDON GOD CRAP!" You shouted out, throwing your hands up and falling onto your bed, luckily. He immediately ran in, but stayed at a distance. You breathed hardily, not looking at him, instead looking at all the tiny elephants (which were actually wall bubbles) on your wall. "Hello, sorry, I forgot that today was today." With a lift of your hand, you shake your head. 

"It's okay." Brandon told you. "I think I'm in love as well." He commented randomly on the song. You looked up. "In love with your singing voice." He was still serious. No flirty smirk or anything. You smiled, but shook your head. 

"No," You said, looking back up at your ceiling. "It's not that good." Brandon stepped closer, laying beside you on the bed. 

"It actually was that good." He uttered, letting his books fall to the side of his. You picked up the books and winced. Science? Algebra? Forgot you had to learn these. Well, who better to learn them with than the smartest person you know. 

"Well, I am not in love with these books." You joked, earning his small laugh. You took this chance and gazed over to see him laugh. When you looked, you got a glimpse of the most handsome smile you think you've ever seen. 

Rhett:

You were almost finished cleaning your room. Your last song on your shuffle list played, and it wasn't so bad. You smiled as you dusted around objects on your vanity. You sang along to Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' song, dancing around as well. You moved your feet to the song, bobbing your head and waving your hands out. Rhett's jaw dropped. 

"Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress

Staring at the sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again

Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha

Wildest dreams, ah-ha

I said-OH MY GOD!" You went flying backwards and nearly fell, catching yourself on your bed frame. You caught a breath and looked to Rhett, who seemed speechless. 

"(Y/n)!" He called out suddenly, running to you and helping you up. "I didn't know you could sing!" You dusted yourself off, walking over to turn down the radio. 

"It wasn't that good." You told him, turning towards him. Rhett shook his head, walking over to you and embracing you tightly. 

"It was beautiful!" He squeezed a little tighter. You took a moment to breathe and then hugged back. Although there wasn't much air, you spoke. 

"Thanks Rhett." You managed. 

"You're welcome, Pumpkin." He said, not letting you go exactly. "Can I join in?" He whispered after a moment, and you laughed, nodding. The whole time you guys jammed out to Taylor Swift songs. Turns out he had never heard of her.