When he sings

(This one was sort of inspired, bc this isn't the only current Fandom I'm in... I be reading other stories too) Anyways enjoy

You just arrived at your boys house, when you go to his room to see what he's up to...

Gage:

You were walking by his room when you heard singing. Not the radio singing, Gage singing. You paused and turned your head. Was he really? You looked inside to see him jamming out with his headphones on, tapping his fingers on the desktop and drawers; stomping his feet and waving his arms. You stayed quiet, leaving the door slightly ajar as you heard him singing. It was very beautiful to you. Imagine Dragons was what he was listening to. 

"I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Writing my poems for the few
That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from heartache from the pain
Taking my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the...
"

He stopped when you and him met eyes, him blushing. "Uh, uh hey, hey (Y/n)..." Gage said awkwardly. You stepped in, not feeling the same embarrassment. When you looked around, it seemed he had cleaned up the place. You gazed around the room, then to him, who was pulling out his headphones. He began to ask, "You didn't see me..." He trailed off, you nodded.

"I believe I did." You answered, knowing he was gonna ask. He sighed a little, looking to the side. You put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, don't be embarrassed. It was really good." He smiled a little. "Really really good." 

Wyatt:

You marched up the stairs to hear music? Not just that but singing? You cocked your head towards the door that said 'Wyatt's Room' on it and walked over quietly. The song playing was a country song. A really pretty sounding one too. Not only that but you heard something you never thought you would ever hear before. Singing. From Wyatt? You had to see! You opened the door and gazed around. Sure enough, there he was. In the mirror singing his heart out. The song that was playing, you knew it as Forever After All. Who knows why he was listening to it, but, with him singing, it was beautiful. 

"They say nothing lasts forever
But they ain't seen us together
Or the way the moonlight dances in your eyes
Just a t-shirt in the kitchen
With no make-up and a million
Other things that I could look at my whole life
A love like that makes a man have second thoughts
Maybe some things last forever after all!"

He stopped when he saw you. His face turned a little red, and his hand lifted behind his neck. "How long were you..." He trailed off for a moment, looking to the left. "Did you just get here or..." He seemed nervous. You tilted your head frowning. 

"I heard the whole chorus," You began, stepping closer. He looked up, still a bit red. He seemed shocked by you coming towards him. "And it was beautiful." You put your hand on his chest, leaning up and giving him a peck on the lips, earning his chuckle.

Brandon:

(In my opinion, I feel like Brandon would have a great singing voice)

You were stopping by to check on him in his room when you heard a more than pleasant singing voice. You stopped right there. Was Brandon singing? You had to see this to know more. You walked around the corner and to the door that happened to be slightly ajar. You heard the lyrics to a song you showed him. 'Let Her Go' by Passenger. It made for a pretty noise as you listened. He seemed to be doing something on his desk. Studying or something. You always loved how smart he was. 

"You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day, you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies
But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go
Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home
Only know you love her when you let her go...
"

Just as he spun around in his desk chair, you both met eyes. He paused and his eyes widened. You just smiled, stepping into the room and looking around, then to him. 

"How long have you been there?" Brandon asked, turning his attention back to the book before him. You could tell he was embarrassed. He wouldn't make eye contact. You tilted your head a bit and marched over, spinning him around and looking into his eyes. He blushed a little at the current position you were both in. 

"No need to be shy, Brandon!" You told him, smiling and remembering his singing. His emotion didn't change, but he seemed contented by your reply, noting that his eyes went back to normal. "It was awesome! And beautiful too!" You sat yourself down on his lap, and felt him tense up. After a moment he relaxed and thanked you. Then he reminded you he's trying to study.

Rhett:

You were looking around the house. Rhett's mom told you down this hallway, right? That was when you heard a singing voice. Not just anyones singing voice. Rhett's! You strolled closer and opened the door a little. When you saw him dancing around to Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jespen, you smiled to yourself. 

"Hey, I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

So call me maybe

And all the other--"

The song was abruptly stopped when he noticed you in his doorway. He had just tripped over something, making you open the door all the way to check on him. He seemed a little embarrassed, but you ignored the fact, stepping in confidently. "Oh, uh, hey?" He almost asked, making you giggle and help him up. 

"May I join?" You asked, earning a frown from him. He seemed to not exactly like the idea. 

"Uh, I don't think--"

"C'mon! Your singing voice was great Rhett!" You told him as he looked anywhere but your eyes. When he heard your comment, he gazed up. 

"Really?" He asked. You nodded for clarification. 

"Really." 

"Well in that case." Rhett said with a small smirk on his face. Turning the radio on, he played the chorus to the song and you both spent the whole day jamming out.