When He Accidentally Walks In

You were in your under clothes, currently bending down looking for something in your bottom drawer.

Gage:
"Hey, (Y/n), could you-" He stopped when he saw you. His mouth slightly fell agape. Something inside him wanted to stay. He had never seen you like this. When you finally found your object you turned around and noticed him. 

"Oh my god! GET OUT!" You shouted. He listened and slammed the door. You picked up the object, which you had thrown in shock, and checked it out. You were blushing heavily. "God, I should add locks-" You directed your next statement towards him. If you knew him well, he was outside the door. "KNOCK NEXT TIME!" 
Outside your bedroom door, he was blushing massively. The image of your body crept into his head. He wanted to get it out, but to no avail. He walked downstairs and waited for you. When you finished, you came out. Your face was still red. 

"Just try to-"

"Forget it?" Gage asked. He nodded, standing up quickly. "Yeah, yeah no problem, let's-uh-go, go now! I was gonna ask if you could do something for me." He walked out of the room stammering. You shook your head, adjusting your shirt and following him. 

Wyatt:

"Hey, you wanna-" He stopped. His mouth fell open. You looked so...so many things. "Holy wow." He muttered under his breath. It shocked you and you turned around, tossing the object in shock. He looked you up and down while you ran around the bed, looking for the object. 

"Get out!" You pointed towards the door, shouting. Wyatt had a grin spread across his face as he stepped closer. 

"Okay, but can I ask you something?" Wyatt asked, smirking slightly. You groaned, holding your fists. He stepped a little closer. "Did you wanna..." By the expression on your face, he knew what you thought. "Take a ride or something?" He motioned towards the window, looking into your eyes now. He tried to ignore his thoughts, but it got to him. Wyatt didn't show it. You nodded, sighing. He stayed for a moment. 

"NOW GET OUT!" You yelled, pushing him towards the door lightly. He raised his hands in defeat. He walked out slower than he should've, just to annoy you a bit. He shut the door slowly, and you shook your head, examining the object you'd thrown. 

"Nice butt!" You heard faintly from the other side of the door. 

"YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE NICE BUTT, YOU JERK!" You threw a clock at the door. He laughed, and you heard it fade, signaling he went downstairs. You laughed a little as well, shaking your head. 

Brandon:

"Hey, I was wondering-" He paused. Oh no, what did he do? He should've knocked. You didn't seem to notice him. Brandon inspected your body for a moment, blushing slightly. He scolded himself afterwards, shutting the door lightly. You heard that and turned around. 

"Brandon?" You asked. You heard him groan. He was rubbing his temple on the other side of the door. 

"Yes?" He sounded irritated with himself. "I was wondering if you knew anything about this scientific substance, but when I came in..." He trailed off, not wanting to say anything. You began to blush. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry." You began to stutter. "I-I should've locked the door." 

"No, it's okay." Brandon said, his voice was light because he was outside your door. "You have a nice body anyways." With that he left, blushing dark red. You facepalmed inwardly at yourself. Poor Brandon. You shook your head and went on to get dressed. 

Rhett:

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Rhett stopped before shouting and running out of the room. You shouted back by accident, throwing the object you retrieved from the drawer. You blushed a little and shook your head. 

"Locks! I need locks!" You told yourself, groaning.