When He Tries To Kiss You

Those cute little moments before you were official and he was just head over heels for you.

Gage:

You and Gage were putting together a collage of all your friendship pictures. As you picked up a selfie you both took at the fair, he did too, and you blushed, meeting his eyes. After a moment of staring, he leaned in, beginning to close his eyes. "What are you doing?" You suddenly asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Uh-uh nothing." He stammered out immediately, picking up another piece and blushing massively. 

Wyatt:

You and Wyatt were riding in his jump truck, having the most excellent. After that, the truck jerked to a stop and you both stared at each other for a moment. You smiled, tilting your head slightly and he seemed to blush a little, although still holding a grin. That's when he closed his eyes and began to lean in, puckering his lips. "What are you doing?" You asked him. 

"Nothing." He shrugged, muttering and opening his eyes, blushing. 

Brandon:

You and Brandon were creating scientific substances when you guys called out at the same time. You continued to do the same thing over and over again until you guys just stopped and stared at each other. That's when Brandon held an emotionless gaze as he began to lean in. "What are you doing?" You asked, your voice sounding over excited. 

He shook his head, looking away from you while blushing. "Nothing, (Y/n)." He muttered to you.

Rhett:

Rhett had just sun you around because he was so happy that you were both going to a (Favorite Band) concert together. As you landed, you felt your head spin but were able to notice him leaning in. "What are you doing?" You asked, laughing a little.

"Nothing." He said immediately, blushing and letting you go.