Turned into a baby?! Rhett

You were having a normal day in your house, reading, drawing, whatever it is that you do, when Larry bursts in, holding what seems to be a baby. Not just any baby. It looked like Rhett!
"Hey (Y/n), I'm sorry but I made an invention to shrink things and it turns out it accidentally shrunk Rhett's age. By 14 years say. Could you watch him while I fix it?"

Your reaction is a stutter and a nod. "O-oh, okay." You take the baby, him being very jumpy. He seemed happy to be in your arms.

"Thanks a lot!" Larry yells as he runs out the door. You sigh, sitting little Rhett on your lap and looking out the window, then to him.

"What're we gonna do?" You said, adding a hum. Just then, an idea came into your mind...

You started to cook a nice, small meal for Rhett. Spaghetti and meatballs! Okay, not the best for a baby Rhett, but it'll have to do. To be honest, little Rhett was very good. He hung on your side and stayed quiet most of the time. That's when he began to get restless. He squirmed around a bit, you almost dropping a spoonful of sauce you were bringing to your mouth. You stopped and instead, brought it to him. When he smelt the sauce by his face, he stopped and scooped it into his mouth. "I knew you'd like that." You said, watching him lick it off his lips. You laughed a little, continuing to cook.