The Way I See You Now | part 2 (requested)

Start from the beginning

Soon as we walked in the door I went straight into the kitchen. I went into the refrigerator and got a drink, opening it while I was in the kitchen and taking a big gulp of it to calm my nerves. Y/n came in a couple minutes later. I tried to hurry up and walk out but I ended up bumping into her on the way.

"Oh, my bad." I said. She nodded and scooted past me, her butt slightly rubbing against me as she did. I inhaled a sharp breath before going into the living room. I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote to turn the tv on. Y/n came in and I watched as she walked in my direction then went around me to sit next to me. I moved over a little bit so we weren't so close.

"See that's why I came in here to talk to you. What is up with you, Justin?" she asked. I tensed up when she called me by my real name. She only did that when she was serious.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you've been acting weird since I got here and it's getting worse... I want to know why." she told me. She was facing me with her arm over the back of the couch and her legs folded under her. She looked me in my eyes as she waited for my answer, but I didn't know what to tell her. It'd be super weird to say I was attracted to her now. I called her my little sister for most of our friendship. It's crazy how our two year age difference was a lot to me back then but now it was nothing. It sure wasn't stopping the way I feel.

"Justin, are you going to tell me why you're acting weird or not? I can't stay here with you acting like this and keeping stuff from me. It's not too late for me to apply for a dorm and go live on campus... Do you want me to do that?"

"No! I.. I just don't know how to tell you this." I told her.

"Tell me what?"

"That I'm.. kinda attracted to you now." I looked at her face for any sign that she was creeped out but she didn't look phased at all.

"So... that's it?" she asked me. I was shocked by her reaction. I wasn't expected her to be so chill about it.

"Uh, well.. I've never felt this way towards you so it's new to me. Why are you not creeped out by this?"

"I don't know.. I've been attracted to you for years so it's just not a big deal to me." she shrugged.

"You have? It's not weird at all knowing you called me your big brother?"

"Okay, let's get this straight. I never called you my big brother, you called me your little sister. I never referred to you as that just because of how attracted to you I was... and we're not blood so it shouldn't be weird regardless." she said. I didn't have to think about it for long to realize that she was right. The closest I remember her coming to calling me her big brother was what she said today. I just never noticed it before, I assumed the way I saw her was a mutual thing. Clearly it wasn't.

"How come you never told me?" I asked her.

"I didn't feel the need to. You only saw me as your little sister. You probably would've been creeped out anyway judging by how you're acting now. It's okay that you think I'm cute, Jussie, stop being so weird about it."

"I thought you were cute four years ago. I think you're sexy now.. and smart... and mature. It's not just a physical attraction and that's why it's weird. I was just calling you lil sis in our texts and now I feel like I want to take you out or bend you over a table. These feelings came so suddenly." I told her. She nodded her head before a small smirk appeared on her face.

"Bend me over a table?.. Not a couch?" She repositioned her body so that she was on her knees, facing the back of the couch as she rested her hands there. She spread her legs and arched her back before flipping her hair and looking at me. I looked from her butt all the way up to her face. She bit her lip as she looked at me and I shook my head.

"Y/n, stop." I told her. I knew she was trying to tease me and it was working.

"Why? This is really how you want me right?.. Or do you want me like this?" She crawled over to me and climbed onto my lap in a straddling position. She put her arms around my neck and slowly bounced on me, pretending she was riding me. She was moaning and biting her lip with her eyes closed and everything. I couldn't believe she'd go so far just to mess with me.

"You know... maybe you're not as mature as I thought." I let out small laughs as I talked because if I didn't I'd get too into what y/n was doing and I didn't want to do that. She laughed after what I said and finally stopped doing everything she was doing. She stayed on my lap, though. "I'm kinda disturbed that you know how to do all of this." I admitted to her. She came closer to me and put her lips to my ear.

"It's been four years. There's a lot that you don't know about me." she whispered.

She grabbed my face, bringing hers in front of mine to look at me. She left almost no space between us. I could feel her breath on my face as we stared at each other. I thought she was just teasing me again before she put her lips on mine. When she pulled away she looked at me and smirked probably at how shocked I must've looked.

She didn't say a word after this. She just climbed off my lap and left the room, going upstairs. I just sat there in shock and confusion, realizing the big problem I now had.