When I was done setting my bike up I walked up to the entrance of the school seeing how Scott was already with stiles stilinski the two best friends.

Both of them weren't really popular. They would get bullied as much as I would but at least they had each other.

I wish I had someone and you might think why not join them? But I can't I don't think so I mean it's always just been them two I don't think I would be welcome I just like that they aren't mean like Jackson and tyler.

I stand at the entrance trying to listen to their conversation and you might find it weird but this is what happens when you have no one you become an observer and I do observe a lot. Everything I could never have.

"I mean, seriously, it's the best thing that ever happened in this town, since..." Stiles trailed off seeing two girls walking their way. "the birth of Lydia Martin and Angelina Griffin..."

Stiles looked at the two who were clearly ignoring him like always. They wouldn't dare look their way I know that for sure. They wouldn't look my way either or even know I'm alive and I think I liked it that way.

"Hey, Lydia ! You look... like you're gonna ignore us!" Stiles frowned and looked at Scott who was clearly looking at angelina. "You're the cause of this, you know ?"

"Huh?" Scott still stared at the girl as she was walking my way well not my way but to the door which I was in the way of and I quickly moved away.

You know the whole 'wanting them not to know I exist' because if I stayed where I was, their boyfriends would have no problem causing a scene.

I don't blame Scott for looking. Angelina is a beautiful girl and I would say the same about Lydia but something in my mind stopped seeing her that way since the moment she rejected me when I asked her out which was dumb of me but I thought I had a chance and let's not mention the several times she's been mean to me.

Now Angelina griffin...well Angie if you're her friend or Lina if you're Lydia or her boyfriend tyler.

Angelina was beautiful. Everyone knew that especially Scott, who I'm pretty sure was in love with her for the longest but all hopes went in the drain when she started dating Tyler even though he was a total dick I honestly didn't know why she was with him.

She didn't deserve him at all.

Ik only saying that because I don't think I've ever seen Angelina be mean to anyone even though she hung around with all the mean kids at school.

Or maybe she was but I would like to think she didn't and I would continue to.

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Unfortunately this year my first class was chemistry which I knew I was going to hate since science has never been my favorite.

I thought that was going to be the worst part of my school year until I saw Lydia and angelina sitting in the first table and I guess it wouldn't be a problem since I would just walk past them all the way to the other corner of the room in the very back which I was doing right now but that never happened especially in Mr. Harris classroom...

"Everyone get up from their seats now..." like I thought he walked in the classroom as everyone groaned. "I pick your lab partners not you"

I saw how both of the girls got up rolling their eyes.

"Ms Martin stay where you're at and ms griffin I need you..." he looked around the classroom and I just wished he didn't pick a seat near me or even next...which I didn't think would happen it wouldn't... "in the other side of the room farthest away from her...sit next to mr Lahey..."