"King of the Wall! Please kill the Titans who are coming to destroy the wall!! Before my wife and children... And all the other people on the wall get eaten!! " Grisha exclaimed with a horrified face that will not help at this point.

Frieda sighed looking down with brows and lips furrow down, somewhat contemplating what to do... Only a few seconds, she closed her eyes and squeezed them shut as she opened them showing the blue orbs were replaced by the empty and cold but crystalline purple iris.

Y/N could already tell this was the curse of the First King...

"We must not run away from our sin. The time has come for us Subjects of Ymir to face judgment." Frieda answered coldly matching her blank face and making Grisha's face more horrified and terrified. "Man is far too weak in the face of such massive power. The tragedy of the Titan War opened my eyes... That the power of Titan must be protected from the hand of people. If the power of the Founding we're to again fall into the hands of the weak...

The world would be turned to hell once again... To protect the world, we must accept our sins. Our only choice is to perish."

"I feel I could get along with that lady... " Zeke spoke up as Y/N snickered.

"If you did want to perish from the world, you should've let Levi kill you" Y/N snapped back with a smirk.

"But this family will soon be slaughtered by Grisha. You said you've seen this memory before right? And that made you lose all hope in our father. " Zeke glanced at Eren. "Was that also a lie-"

Zeke's sentence was cut off by Grisha sending both Eren and Y/N with a terrified face.

"My house is right near the broken wall and that's where my wife, son, and daughters live!!" Grisha begged. "No one within the wall knows about the sin our ancestors have committed! Because you took away their memories!! Is having them eaten by titans without knowing anything that you call atonement??"

"No. No matter how hard we reflect on ourselves now, we cannot give back the lives we Eldians have taken away... However" Frieda explained placing a palm on her chest. "We can make sure never to take another life outside the walls again. So long as we remain ignorant and accept the world's rage... We Eldians will be the only ones who have to die... "

Grisha looked at her with a horrid as Eren's face fumed in furry while Y/N had the same expression as her younger brother. Y/N knew Frieda isn't at fault but the First King is...

Grisha's then glanced behind him sensing Eren's more growing rage from Y/N.

Y/N could see Ymir Fritz's empty face from Frieda's. The empty face that was forced to be secluded in a cage. To submission.

"There's no point in trying to convince me. And... Even if you take the power of the Founding Titan from me-"

"I know," Grisha answered with a sure face catching Frieda off guard. "That I can't use the power of the Founding."

"eh?"

"The Nine titans each have their characteristics. Including the one within me, the Attack Titan!" Grisha explained as Zeke looked at his father with shock. "From long ago the inheritor of the Attack Titan never obeyed others. And I know why... It's all been to resist the self-righteousness of the King!"