Y/N glanced back at her two brothers. Eren's face slowly turned soft seeing the nostalgic memory and as for Zeke, he looked somewhat stunned.

"Oi Eren! Don't blame Mikasa. She just wants to keep you safe." young Y/N intervened.

"Eren! What are you thinking?!" Carla exclaimed as she went to Eren's side. "Do you know how many people died outside the walls?!"

"I do!" Eren replied.

"Then why?!-"

"Eren" Grisha's low voice spoke, "Why do you wish to venture outside the walls?"

"I want to know. What becomes of the outside world" the Young Eren answered with no hesitation but bravery. "I don't want to simply live my life like this! Besides if... Nobody follows their steps. The sacrifice of those who lost their lives would be in vain"

Y/N couldn't explain how proud she was even then and now. 'Young Eren had that spunk of freedom... But I don't know if that spunk still stays in him till this day... ' She then glanced at Eren whose eyes widen hearing his past self.

"I see" Grisha replied as he stood up heading to the door. "The ferry will depart soon. I'll be off now"

"Wait, Dear!! Say something to Eren"  His wife pleaded as Grisha opened the door.

"Carla. A human's spirit of inquiry isn't something that can be talked down" Grisha replied.

"No shit sherlock" young Y/N replied as the determination was plastered on her face.

"Y/N!" Carla scolded.

'who even was Sherlock... ' Y/N questioned herself chuckling.

"Eren. Y/N. When I return, I'll show you the basement that I've always kept a secret" Grisha held out the key. Y/N couldn't stop staring at it. The key that started this whole fiasco.

Grisha didn't even look at the young Eren but the older Eren who was beside him at the door with a horrified face.

'stupid fucking key... ' Y/N mentally groaned as she squeezed herself past Eren and Grisha going out while Grisha looked at her with the same horrified look.

"Really?" The two young Yeager siblings exclaimed in excitement whilst

"Have a safe trip!!! " The young Eren waved as Grisha walked away from the household with an aghast face.

The scene changes to Grisha stopping in front of the Reiss Chapel. With no more hesitation, he opened the hatch going inside the crystal cavern.

Walking up to the Reiss family who wore a whole white wardrobe, Frieda looked at Grisha with a pre-determined face as she stood in front of her family.

"I'm an Eldian from outside the Walls! Just like you... I'm a subject of Ymir!!" Grisha was introduced with a not-so-very okay look.

'Frieda...' Y/N frowned looking at Frieda with pity and sadness. Frieda was a good and kind friend. Even meeting for just a few minutes or such, her kindness really stands out. 'It's sad that this is how her life ends...'