"Someone's here." Eren turned around seeing someone approach them.

"Calm your titties, Eren. That's the Founder Ymir..." Y/N spoke.

"The Founder?? How do you know?" Eren asked not buying it at all.

"Who else would be wandering around this place but the Founder Ymir herself?" Zeke answered and then began to lightly play with the sandy ground. "Furthermore she was the one who rebuilt half of my body with this soil and brought me back to life. The Founder must be making the titans in this place."

Ymir with expressionless and empty eyes couldn't speak at all and couldn't bear emotions and continued to walk up to them.

"Each time we seek the power of the Titan, she uses her endless time here to mould our bodies."

"All this time..." Y/N notice the slight shift of softness in Eren's tone. "In here, all alone?"

"Eren. You must command the Founder Ymir." Eren turned back to meet his older brother's gaze. "Now's the time to make our dream come true."

Eren's eyes widened at what he said though he continued to question. "What are those chains?"

"Oh, now you notice these chains. Well, thank you for your concern. It's on us to take away our freedom here. In other words, the vow to renounce war." Zeke told as Y/N held one of the chains examining it. "As we expected you're the only one who can move freely in this place. You're the only one who can command the Founder Ymir"

'Heh... Even though you're trying not to renounce the war... Ymir will still be looked upon as a tool for power and desires.' Y/N looked from her chains then up to Ymir still walking up to them with the same expressionless face. 'We're you always like that? For years?- no... Centuries?'

"My dream, Mr Ksaver's dream and your dream... Please save the world." Zeke looked at Eren with a pleading look though Eren didn't much like it based on how he was looking at his older brother.

'There it is again... The pressure is there for Eren... In the present and past, Eren was bound to save something... Save Humanity in the walls... Save the Eldian race... Save the world.' Y/N's eyebrows furrow with worry for Eren. 'When can he ever live without having those pressures on his shoulders?...'

"Eren?..." Eren stood silent to Zeke's calls looking at him with a disagreeable face. "Tell the Founder this... 'Make it so all Eldians will never again be capable of making children.'"  Y/N's eyes widen when hearing Zeke's order. The middle-born Yeager's hand slowly reached up to her stomach knowing that there was a soon-to-be child in there.

Though as usual Zeke didn't even notice nor even looked at Y/N once. He still remained fazed by Eren's pleading to use the power of the Founder. Zeke completely ignored Y/N's presence behind him.

Though if there's an ugly horrible ass sibling, there's always one that will always notice you. Eren noticed that Y/N was palming her stomach and then looking at it softly. Though his thoughts can't be sure if his guess was right.