"Can't we file a case against Raizadas, if he doesn't accept Khushi?"

"You can do it as much as you want. But Arnav Singh Raizada will easily break the case in the first hearing itself. He doesn't even need his lawyer Mr Roy to do that. Just his junior will do that. Do you know who is Mr Roy?"

Garima was looking at Sara without saying anything.

"He is Bar Council President. He hardly appears in the court. But rushes behind ASR. Just think how powerful ASR would have been."

Khushi was silently listening to Sara but her eyes were reading Garima's changing expressions. It was not a new statement to her. Anjali already told her that Arnav won't remember her if he got his sense back. What was new to her was, whatever Sara told them about ASR. Was he that powerful? Was she going to be a wife of such a man? Then marrying him will be undoubtedly worth doing. So what if he didn't remember her? Won't it give her satisfaction if she became a cause of his recovery? And even Sara didn't know something about ASR... Correction, about Arnav. ASR would have been the toughest nut to his business rivals. But he had been a good brother to his sisters. Didn't Anjali say how grateful he was...!

"After knowing all this about ASR, what are you going to do?" Sara asked.

"What can we do now? We already conveyed our acceptance to Raizadas" Garima said stammering.

"So, you are not doing this to get a good life for Khushi. You are doing this only for yourself. Right?"

Garima was silent.

"What kind of mother you are?"

Cutting her,

"I know what I'm doing. So what if he forgets her? I can find a groom for my daughter. Bring a lawyer, don't you see how many divorce cases are there in the queue? You don't have to overreact to it."

Sara became wrathful.

"You..."

"Aunty..." Khushi clutched her hand.

Sara looked at her painfully.

"They named me SELFISH when I argued with them. They won't mind throwing a person away if it's about money. Leave it"

"How could I leave it?"

"You have to... We have no choice"

"I don't care what she wants. You tell me, you are a major. You can even put them behind the bars for forcing you to marry a mental. I will file a case if you say yes" Sara sneered.

Garima was shocked to the core as she knew Khushi was not interested in the marriage.

"No need Aunty. please do me one favour"

"What?"

"Get me legal papers..."

Cutting her,

"Your marriage can't be legal"

"I'm not talking about my marriage"

"Then?"

"I would like to break all the tie-ups with Guptas... Legally."

Garima gulped down hard whereas Sara was stunned. It was enough for her to understand how much Guptas would have hurt Khushi.

"They should not meet me after my marriage. They should not come to my In-laws for any reason even if I die. Most importantly, she or her son should not expect anything from me and my in-laws" she said strictly.

Garima felt insulted. She thought khushi was upset with her but she will be alright in a few days. But now, seeing her stubbornness, Garima understood that she will not forgive her anytime soon.