BONUS CHAPTER 1

who said I was done????? 😝

STORI MEI BREWSTER

HIDDEN VALLEYS, LOS ANGELES

7 YEARS LATER...

"Move move move," I rushed through the crowd angrily, I was gonna kill somebody

"Niece get the fuck up," I shouted when that big nosed bitch got on top of Kaiya.

I looked up and saw more of the big nosed bitches try and jump in, making me step forward.

"I would hate to knock one of you out, move," I snapped standing in front of them.

Kaiya was back up and she was swinging hard, "Alright La, come on before you kill the girl,"

"Say my name again bitch," She kicked her one more time before she walked off.

I followed behind her with her backpack and we left out the school,

"She mess up my hair?" Kaiya turned to me quickly,

"No but she got you right there," I touched above her lip which was bleeding.

"Fuck," She winced wiping it. We walked to the car and I unlocked it, throwing all my stuff in.

My phone started ringing so quick, I just knew it was this lady.

"Yes dear mother?" I put the phone to my ear,

"Stori I am gonna put my foot so far up your ass, you're gonna fucking taste it," She snapped at me. "I can't enjoy one fucking vacation Mei?"

"What did I do?" I whined starting up the car,

"I'm on my way home Stori and when I see you, you better run," Mama shouted before hanging up.

"How does she know already?" Kaiya said with a frown,

"You know she has all her little spies there," I sucked my teeth,

"I just know it was Alaiya's snitch ass," Kaiya grumbled.

"She stay snitching," I nodded. "You wanna drink? You took on the beast today?" I laughed.

"It's not even funny Tete," Kaiya sucked her teeth,

"You need to leave Ramiz alone, didn't we swear we was over fighting bitches over niggas?" I said shaking my head.