EPISODE 12

a quick warning - this chapter is content heavy and may be triggering 🚨

also, my fingers are burning from writing this so you better comment or all y'all babies gon' be baldheaded.

OMNISCIENT

7 YEARS AGO ...

"Is that better?" Naleli asked fixing Justice's pillow behind his head,

"Thank you," He held her hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss. "I appreciate you,"

"It's okay," Naleli said softly, "Are you hungry?"

"Are you going to cook?" He asked sitting up slightly, wincing from his wounds.

After Naala had gone crazy on him, his intestines had to be arranged and restructured. He was resting up while Naleli took care of him.

"I don't really do that but I can for you," She leaned down to him,

"I would like that," Justice nodded kissing her lips. Naleli smiled and held his face, kissing him multiple times.

"You know without you, she would have left me to die," He said harshly,

"Naala doesn't know what a good man is," Naleli mumbled sitting beside him,

"I treated her like a queen, I made sure she was okay before anything," Justice shook his head, "She was my world." He continued,

"Enough about my sister," Naleli tutted, "She didn't deserve you," She leaned into him,

"I wish I choose you," He said to her lowly, "You were the better choice,"

"I was," Naleli tilted her head. "But you have me now and I'm not gonna do you like her," She said quietly,

"That's what I love about you," He kissed her slowly, holding the back of her head. Naleli leaned into him more, falling into his trap.

"I don't want to hurt you," She said when he started tugging at her shorts,

"It won't hurt," He said, even if it did, Justice had been deprived.

"Okay," Naleli moaned softly straddling his lap. Justice laid back and let her work, comparing her to her other two sisters.

With Naala, it was always a movie, no matter when or how they had sex. She made it exciting and made sure to please him just as much as he pleased her.

Now Narelle was different. She was quiet and calm, she preferred making love to the rough sex that Naala enjoyed.

"Damn," Justice mumbled as Naleli used her tiptoes to bounce on his dick, holding his chest for support.

Naleli was exactly like Naala, he thought to himself.

A smile graced his face when he realised that he hadn't lost much because Naleli was perfect.

"Slow down," Naleli moaned as he kept up with her, using all his pent up anger and energy. He flipped them over so he was on top.