EPISODE 33

enjoy babies ❤️🥰

WARNING - scenes of extreme natures 🚸

OMNISCIENT

SILICON VALLEY, LOS ANGELES

"No stop," Sinai tossed and turned, "This isn't a fun game,"

"Stop moving," He held her hands tighter, "I'm not going to hurt you,"

"Stop," She started to cry as he forcefully removed her clothes. "Please I won't tell anyone,"

"Shut up," He held her down tighter as he started to violate her body.

"Mommy," Sinai cried out, the pain so overbearing that all she wanted was her mom.

"You think she can hear you? She's too busy being depressed." He laughed loudly.

Sinai wished she could drag her mom out of her bed so she could see this, so she could stop it.

When he was done, he cleaned her up and left her there, leaving the house immediately.

Sinai found whatever strength she had and walked to her mom's bedroom, pushing the door open.

As usual, Naala's back was to the door and the room was cold, almost like a freezer.

"Mommy," Sinai said in tears going to stand in front of her.

Naala's eyes held the same vacant look as she stared at her daughter,

"Mom?" Sinai pushed her arm, only for Naala to close her eyes. "He hurt me," She continued.

Naala's breathing didn't falter, she laid there unaware of anything that was happening around her.

"Why can't you just be normal?" Sinai sobbed getting down in front of her. "I need you, stop being like this,"

Tears ran down both of their faces but what Sinai didn't understand was that Naala couldn't control this.

Sinai stared at her for a while before she sat down, "I'll just wait for you to get better,"

Her lower half was stinging and she felt physically sick but she would stay with her mom.

"Can we pray mama? Maybe that will help," Sinai said lowly.

She held Naala's cold and lifeless hand, closing her eyes to pray.

"Mama I'm only 8 I don't know how to do this," Sinai mumbled after a while.

"Ask God to save me," Naala muttered so low, Sinai looked up in shock that she had spoken.

"Save us from this so I can be better again," Naala continued.

In that moment, Sinai didn't care about what happened to her, she cared about getting her mom better again - which is what she did.

"Nai," Abel nudged her out of her sleep, "You're crying Sinai, get up,"

"Sorry I'm sorry," She said getting up quickly,

"What happened?" He wrapped his arms around her,

"A bad dream," Sinai muttered. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry,"

"No don't be sorry," He shook his head, "I was about to head out and you started crying,"

"Oh where are you going?" She sat up properly,

"Home, remember you have an early flight?" Abel got out of the bed,

"I forgot," Sinai sighed, "Seeing my mom again after all this time," She trailed off,