EPISODE 26

a/n - a nice peaceful chapter to start the week xx

OMNISCIENT

5 YEARS AGO ..

"What's the matter?" Malia asked him as he stormed past her,

"Who've you been fucking Malia?" Malik said in anger,

"Hi Malik, I'm great thank you, how are you?" She responded sarcastically.

"You think I'm playing?" He turned to her quickly,

"I'm not having sex with anyone apart from you," Malia said quietly,

"So why the fuck are people calling me saying they seeing you out with other people?" He sat down to look at her.

"Okay Malik," She sighed. "Is this what you came here for?"

"No I came to see you but now I'm mad," Malik explained. "I told you last time I don't like being embarrassed,"

"It was one guy," Malia replied with a frown. "And we were broken up,"

"Ain't no fucking breaking up, I mean it," He spat,

"I'm sorry," Malia sat in his lap. "I'm sorry don't be mad at me,"

"Tell me who it was," Malik clenched his jaw,

"A guy from work, we went for lunch," She confessed,

"Get up," He tapped her waist. "Before I fucking kill you," He shouted.

Malia got up and crossed her arms knowing he was going to start.

"Let me see your phone," He said to her.

"No you don't need to," Malia mumbled. Malik nodded and started to look for it, smashing all her things.

"Can you stop?" Malia teared up when he smashed a photo of her dad.

"Give it to me," Malik pushed to look at her.

"I'm not giving it to you," She said again.

"Stop," Malia cried as Malik trashed the room,

"I'm not fucking playing with you Malia, where the fuck is it?" He screamed at her in anger,

"Why are you doing this?" Malia shouted back,

"Your phone, where is your phone?" He said throwing her stuff around.

"I'm not giving it to you," She answered. "Can you stop my little sister is here,"

"I don't give a fuck." Malik grumbled. "You've been fucking other niggas in the house I paid for?" He said when he found a unopened condom.

"Yes, yes I have," Malia said sarcastically. "When would I find the time looking after your son?" She screamed.

"Maddox ain't here all the time so when he's not your fucking other people," Malik spat.

"Whatever just get out," She sniffed. "I don't have to tell you who I'm with in my own time."

"So I'm not your boyfriend?" He paused.