EPISODE 13

Y'all are getting real close, some of you are circling the answer but you aren't quite there.

this chapter is calm 😈

OMNISCIENT

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

"Your phone," Justice nudged Naala, his arms still firmly around her waist. Naala stirred in her sleep, still not waking up.

"Princess," Justice said once more making her eyes flutter open,

Naala took a moment to adjust to the brightness in the room and when she did, she jumped up.

"Why are you touching me?" She turned to Justice, looking under the sheets to see her naked body.

"It was consensual," Justice said straight away,

"How? When I don't remember?" Naala cut her eyes at him, "You haven't changed one bit," She fussed moving away from him.

"I didn't rape you Naala," He said taking her arm,

"You said the word," Naala blinked at him in shock.

"Yes because I've changed," He responded, "Someone drugged you last night, I'm not surprised you don't remember,"

"Why would you have sex with me?" She groaned putting her head in her hands, "I'm married, happily married,"

"Me too," He defended, "But you wouldn't take no for an answer and I didn't want to turn you down,"

"Fuck Naala," She mumbled to herself, "I can't believe this," She said getting out of the bed.

"If it makes you feel better, I made you stop," Justice spoke, "You stripped naked when we got back, we didn't have sex here,"

"So where did we have sex?" She questioned looking in the mirror,

"In the car, it was barely anything," He said truthfully. "I stopped you pretty soon, you didn't even cum,"

Naala sighed in relief but she still didn't feel any better.

"Amir is going to kill me," Naala mumbled,

"I called him," Justice informed her, "I told him you were drugged, not about the sex, he will be mad but it wasn't your fault,"

"Don't be so sure," Naala sighed. Dave had a way of being passive aggressive, he wouldn't be angry but he would make sure she suffered.

"It's not your fault Princess, things happen," He reassured her, "We need to be more careful, they know where we are now,"

"There has to be a snake in our camp," Naala shook her head,

"Possibly, that's what I'm meeting Derrick about today," He answered getting out of the bed. Naala looked back at him, seeing that he was fully clothed.

"I don't like you meeting with my sister's husband," She frowned sitting at the edge of the bed,

"It's all to find out what's happening." He defended, "I'm going with Dave, you can come,"

"Nope I shouldn't have even come out here," Naala sighed heavily, "I have a sick daughter, I should be home with her,"

"Then go back but I don't think it's safe on your own," Justice replied from the bathroom.

Naala thought about it, all the people that protected her were in New York with her, so there would be no protection back home.

"You're right," She mumbled going into the bathroom behind him, "Can I shower?" She asked,