EPISODE 32

this took long but enjoyyyyy xx

there is also a lot of foreshadowing and clues so watch out ❣️

OMNISCIENT

30 YEARS AGO

"Hi my precious," Naala picked Sinai up from her bassinet, placing her on her lap.

"She's so adorable." Azure leaned over. "I can't believe you're a mom at 17,"

"I can't believe I'm a mom," Naala said softly, looking into Sinai's soft brown eyes.

From the moment she was placed in Naala's arms, her life made sense.

Everything she had ever lived for didn't amount to the fiery love that her daughter instilled in her.

"Do you want me to hold her? While you eat?" Azure offered seeing Naala trying to eat while holding her.

"No I've got her," Naala waved her off. Azure laid back and left her to it.

"Oh I'm sorry," Naala cooed when Sinai started to stir and cry.

"That's where I take my leave," Azure jumped up,

"Gee thanks," Naala put her plate down and tended to Sinai.

Her soft brown eyes held a few tears and her lips quivered. Naala rocked her softly, putting her back at rest.

"You're so beautiful," Naala laid Sinai down in front of her, stroking her hair. "I wish your daddy could meet you,"

A pain ran through Naala's chest when she realised Dave would never see his daughter.

"I promise to protect you," Naala sniffed. "So that what happened to me, never happens to you,"

"I promise that we will talk about everything, even the little things even the shame," She said tearfully.

"You'll be able to come to me about anything because you know that I care," She lifted her up kissing her cheek.

Naala vowed that what Justice did to her would never happen to her baby, she would do everything in her power to stop it.

"So so perfect." Naala muttered kissing her all over her face.

"La, Uncle Justice is here," Azure opened the door,

"Tell him I'm asleep," Naala said in a hurried tone,

"Why would I do that? He bought us gifts come on," Azure said leaving the door wide open.

Naala sighed and sluggishly got up, picking Sinai up of the bed.

She was still in some pain from the birth meaning she walked slightly slower.

"Princess," Justice gleamed as she made her way into the living room.

He tried not to look at the baby in her arms but once he did, his anger melted away.

"Sir," Naala replied not giving him eye contact. She looked around and saw that her sisters were no longer in the room, only Justice and her dad.