EPISODE 28

I went with my normal length, hope you all enjoy !!❣️
I thought I published this last night sorryyyyyy

OMNISCIENT
LA ROMANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

"Don't stop," Naala moaned softly pushing her face into the pillow.

"I have to," Kareem mumbled twitching inside of her,

"Pull out," She tapped his shoulder,

"Fuck Naala," He groaned lowly, the feeling was something he had never experienced.

"Kareem!" Sinai snapped pushing his body, waking him up from his dream.

"Shit," He sat up, rubbing his arm. "What time is it?" He asked quickly.

"I was about to go down for breakfast," Sinai looked at him strangely,

"What you looking at?" He asked her, his head banging from all the alcohol he consumed.

"Where were you last night?" Sinai said lowly sitting at the edge of the bed.

Kareem thought long and hard about what he was gonna say, "I went out,"

"With who? You didn't tell me you were the leaving the house," She answered. "Tell me the truth Kareem please,"

"I was outside. By the beach," He answered truthfully,

"So you really went for air?" Sinai exhaled, her mind raced the entire night.

"I did, I'm sorry for last night too," Kareem said watching her closely.

"You keep letting what Janelle says to you, get in the way of what we have going on." Sinai replied. "I get he's your son and want him around as much as you do,"

"You call him a snot nosed kid," He glanced at her, both of them falling out into laughter.

"He always has snot in his nose, I'm not even exaggerating," She said with a giggle.

"Ion give a fuck about her and what she has to say," He admitted. "I care about you and if you ain't happy then I'm not,"

Sinai stood up and sat down beside him, "You can't talk to me like that again, in front of my family,"

"I'll never," He kissed her, "I'm sorry baby," He moved closer to her.

Sinai hugged him before she stood up and walked away.

"You want me to put your clothes in the washer?" She looked at his clothes in the corner,

"Nah I got it," Kareem stood quickly, grabbing the clothes.

"Okay," Sinai looked at him weirdly before she left the room.

When she walked down the hallway, she saw clothes scattered all down it, shoes too.

"What the hell?" She mumbled to herself as she got to her parents room,

"What are they doing?" Sinai whispered to Aamirah who was also stood by the door.

"She's throwing him out," Aamirah whispered back before the door flew open,

"Get out," Naala screamed throwing Dave's bags down the hall,

"Here me out Naala," Dave said following behind her,

"After all I have sacrificed for you," She continued to shout at him. "All I've given you,"

"Calm down," He tried to touch her,

"Honestly I am going to kill you," Naala said walking away to the kitchen.