EPISODE 29

a/n - this book isn't ending anytime soon, I got a rush of ideas earlier so stay tuned 🥰

OMNISCIENT

20 YEARS AGO

"Mama, I got your ice," A seven year old Saint walked into the cold bedroom,

"Thank you Papa," Naala held her hand out for the cup of ice. "You wanna lay with me?"

"It's cold in here," He nodded getting into the bed, right under the comforter.

"I like it," Naala wrapped her arms around him.

"Ouch," Saint said softly, "He just kicked me," He pointed to her stomach.

"He hears your voice," Naala smiled, "Are you excited for your little brother?"

"No why would I be excited?" Saint stale faced her,

"Nasir," She laughed putting some ice in her mouth. She chewed on it while she closed her eyes.

"Don't sleep mama, I wanted to speak to you," Saint tugged her arm.

"I'm awake," She replied quietly, "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Are you and my daddy going to break up again?" He said looking at her.

"Why would we break up?" Naala frowned at him.

"Because you're always fighting and that's what happened with my other dad," He mumbled in response.

Naala bit her lip and looked down at him. "Couples fight sometimes baby, it doesn't mean we're going to break up,"

"He makes you cry," Saint pointed out,

"Mm," Naala nodded blinking away her tears. "I'm a cry baby though,"

"When I'm grown up, I'm gonna make sure you never cry again," Saint said softly holding her tighter.

"Aw baby," She started to cry, "You're my angel, I love you so much," She kissed his head.

"I love you too," He blushed. They fell asleep wrapped together, the baby twisting and kicking Saint periodically.

A few hours later and the bedroom door opened, exposing Hassan.

"Baby," He tapped her foot, "You need to get up and eat,"

"I'm not hungry," Naala said softly, "What time is it?" She asked him.

"7, that's why I'm saying you should eat," He spoke taking his clothes off.

Naala could smell the different females on him but she didn't have the energy to argue.

"He's staying in the bed," Naala said when he looked at Saint.

"He's 7 years old, he can sleep in his own room," Hassan commented,

"But I want him here," She answered turning over,

"Fine Naala whatever," He mumbled,

"Get in the shower before you get in our bed," Naala said tearfully. "I can literally smell the sex on you Hassan, it's disgusting,"

"Here you go again," Hassan sighed. "I didn't fuck anybody,"

"I don't care," She exclaimed,

"Why you acting like you didn't see me leave and I didn't tell you where I was going?" Hassan asked her,

"I can leave Hassan, I don't have to be here," Naala mumbled,

"Then go I ain't stopping you," He shrugged. "But my son stays here, you not gonna go play house with my kid,"