EPISODE 03

Y'all really shitted on my face claims 🤣. I changed Aasad but I'm still on the search for Harlem - any suggestions would help xx

This chapter is long as hell with a lot of information so keep up, ask any questions too babies ❣️

OMNISCIENT

6 YEARS AGO ..

"Hey," Malia said stepping to the side for Malik to enter her apartment. He stepped in and gave her hug, letting it linger.

"Thanks for watching him," He said to her, watching her ass move as she walked back to the living room.

"It's okay, you know I don't mind having him," Malia shrugged packing Maddox's bag up, "I made him some cookies, well we made them together," She added showing him the cookies.

"Do they actually taste nice?" He teased sitting at the island,

"They do," Malia chuckled, "We liked them," She said looking up to see him staring. She cleared her throat and stepped away from the counter.

"He fell asleep while we watching a movie, let me go grab him," She said awkwardly,

"Wait Lia, wait," Malik grabbed her hand,

"I don't think we should do this," Malia whispered moving his hand. "It's not me, I don't do things like this,"

"But we're both here for each other," He replied pulling her inbetween his legs, "You don't love me?" He said lowly,

"I do," Malia sighed, "I do love you but I feel like I'm betraying my sister and my family,"

"Your sister would want you to be happy Malia," Malik said rubbing her arm, "I want you to know that I'm not trying to use you, or lie to you,"

Malik had genuine love for Malia, he probably loved her more than he loved Maniya and that scared him.

"You make me happy Lik, you do but I can't," She sighed sadly,

"I love you Malia," He said kissing her cheek, "We can tell everyone about us and then it won't feel like a secret anymore," He said to her,

"I want to," Malia nodded, "But what about Maddox, one minute you're with his mom and then the next you're with his aunt."

"I'll handle him," Malik said kissing her face again, "Just please, I love you," He repeated moving to her lips.

Malia sat in his lap, kissing him back slowly. She pulled away and looked him in the eyes,

"Please don't hurt me Malik," She stared at him, "I can't take anymore pain,"

"I could never hurt you," He shook his head, "Never," He rubbed her back.

"Do you want me to stay here with you tonight?" Malik asked with his arms around her waist.

"Yeah," She nodded letting him kiss her cheek again. "I'll go put Maddy in his pyjamas,"

"Aight," Malik said letting her slide off his lap. "I love you aight?"