EPISODE 06

LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN, Y'ALL BETTER BE THANKFUL 🥰

THE SAME NIGHT ...

OMNISCIENT

BEL AIR, LOS ANGELES

"You want red or white baby?" Dave pulled the bottles of wine out of the refrigerator.

"Red makes me feel sexy," Naala replied from the pantry,

"Ain't nothing about counselling sexy," He shook his head grabbing a corkscrew.

"Okay I still want red," Naala came out of the pantry holding different snacks for them.

"Thank you," She pecked his lips when he poured her a glass,

"You wanna stay down here or go upstairs?" Dave asked her,

"Upstairs," Naala took a few things out of his hand so he wasn't carrying much. "Don't do that," She squealed when he touched her ass as she walked.

"Acting like I ain't never done that before," He squinted at her,

"Yeah but I'm carrying stuff," She laughed. They got to their room and Naala put the stuff in the connecting lounge they had.

"I think I might get another tattoo," Dave flexed his arm,

"Where? You literally look like a colouring book already," Naala laughed at him,

"I want your face here," He pointed to the empty space just under his left peck.

"Cute," Naala replied. "But please don't because they gon' make me ugly," She declined politely.

"Can't nobody make you ugly," Dave sat across from her, kicking his feet up.

"Mmm," Naala smirked happily. "These cards are fun," She showed him before taking a sip off her wine.

"Why you sat all the way over there?" He looked at her.

"I just told you how this makes me feel," She held up her glass. "Let's get through some first,"

"Come sit here Naala," Dave patted the seat beside him. Naala got up and sat down, putting her feet in his lap.

"That's better," He replied rubbing her leg softly. "Aight, give it to me,"

Naala smiled and looks down at the cards, "When was the first time you realised you were in love with your partner?"

"Easy," Dave answered rubbing her leg. "The day I left New York, I stopped by your house,"

"I never saw you," Naala looked at him strangely,

"Cuz I watched you from your window. You was doing this most random ass cheer pose but you looked so happy," He chuckled. "I saw how happy you looked and I knew I was in love, the simplest smile, made me smile,"

"Why didn't you come in?" She frowned,

"Because I would have broken your heart, that's not what I wanted to do," He shrugged,

"I wish you came in," She said sadly, "I was pregnant and you would have made me feel better,"

"If I knew you were pregnant I would have never left baby, you know that," Dave said leaning towards her.

"I know," Naala nodded with a small smile,

"You gave me my world, I wish I could give you a half of what you gave to me," He mumbled looking in her eyes.