EPISODE 36

a/n - I'm not sure how y'all are gonna take this but enjoyyyyy ❣️
Excuse any mistakes xx

OMNISCIENT
SILICON VALLEY, LOS ANGELES.

"Hey," Dave smiled at Naala, stroking her cheek.

"Hey," She smiled back, "What are you doing here? You're back?"

"Just checking on you baby," He said analysing her face.

"Where are you?" Naala said holding his hands.

"You know where I am but that doesn't matter right now," He smiled. "How's my baby?"

Naala rolled her eyes, "Driving me crazy. I can't do anything with him."

"Him?" Dave raised a brow.

"You've made me think it's a boy," She laughed. "So you've finally got a junior out of me,"

"You're gonna name him David?" Dave drew his head back,

"We're gonna name him." Naala sighed,

"I know that's what you want baby," He touched her cheek. "I want it too but I can't be there,"

"Why?" Naala's eyes welled with tears. "I need you Mir,"

"I need you too that's why you need to find me La," He rubbed her back.

"Tell me where you are, tell me," She grabbed his arms.

"You have to find me," Dave repeated kissing the top of her head.

Naala cried begging him to stay. "Don't leave me Amir, please don't leave me,"

Sinai jumped up to console her, waking her up from her dream.

"I've got you mama," Sinai sighed holding her tight.

"Bring him back Sinai," Naala wailed. "I want him back,"

"I can't," Sinai's voice broke. It physically hurt her hearing her mom in so much pain, pain she couldn't do anything about.

Sinai waited till she cried herself into oblivion and eventually fell silent, turning her back to her.

She watched her mother's body, the familiar dip in her back.

Her mother's back, something she had become some accustomed with.

She knew exactly how it folded, how it went up and down depending on how fast she breathed.

Over the years, Sinai had held many conversations with her mother's back, some she'll never forget.

Her eyes grew heavy as she watched her,

"I went to the mall today," Sinai said randomly staring at her, anything to keep her awake.

Naala's breathing slowed down but she didn't respond, not a surprise to Sinai.

They sat in silence till Naala turned over, Sinai's eyes almost fell out of her eyes.

"What did you get?" Naala mumbled quietly,

"From the mall," She added when Sinai didn't respond - possibly out of shock.

Family First [Dave East FanFic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें