EPISODE 27

y'all need to start voting and commenting?? I have a few good commenters and they know who they are 🥰❣️

OMNISCIENT

25 YEARS AGO..

"Ugh come out now," Naala leaned over the counter, breathing heavily.

"What's the matter?" Justice stood behind her rubbing her back.

"Don't touch me," Naala muttered moving away from him.

"You want me to rub your feet?" He asked as she crawled into the bed,

"Get this baby out of me, that's what I want you to do," She replied putting on the fan.

"It's not cold enough?" Justice asked making her feel comfortable in the bed.

"What do you want Justice?" Naala glanced at him. "We can't have sex because the doctor said I can't,"

"That's not what I'm thinking about," He said quickly sitting at the edge of the bed. "Your dad called,"

"Good for you two, how much am I worth now?" She opened her eyes to look at him.

"Don't be like that, I just want to talk," Justice faced her. "This needs to be a boy Naala,"

"You don't think I know that," Naala answered. "I feel like it's a boy,"

"I think we should just check, to avoid anything," He replied lowly,

"It's too late, you didn't want to know the gender before," Naala sighed. "Don't upset yourself now,"

"If it's not a boy, we're not keeping it," Justice told her,

"You can't say that," She sat up. He leaned back and helped her get up only for her to push his hands off her.

"We need a boy so if it's a girl Naala, we aren't keeping it," Justice repeated.

"How is that fair?" She said lowly. "You wanted this baby, I didn't,"

"Why are you getting angry?" He manipulated her,

"Because you're making me upset," Naala said angrily. "I'm not letting you take this baby away from me Justice, you can't do that,"

"Princess calm down, I don't want you going into an early labor behind this," He stressed getting up to hold her.

"Then stop saying this hurtful things," She relaxed in his arms. "I don't want us to let this get between us,"

"It won't," He held her face, "But I need a son Princess, my own son,"

"You have Nehemiah stop being mean," Naala replied softly,

"A boy with you," He rubbed her thigh. "You're the only woman that can carry my kids Naala, you're my life,"

Naala watched the glimmer of hope in his eyes and the usual sick feeling returned to her stomach.

"So what are you always doing in Miami?" She asked him. Justice's face hardened at the comment,

"Business, I told you that," Justice spoke with a low voice.