EPISODE 25

hellooooo, I have been writing the prequel and this so the updates may be a bit slower xx❣️

OMNISCIENT

20 YEARS AGO

"Shh, you're okay," Miani shushed Naala, her arms wrapped around her firmly.

"I couldn't do it," Naala sniffed looking at her mom,

"It was negative?" Miani asked with a sigh,

"All of them were negative," Naala cried. "He's gonna leave me mama," She sobbed.

"Let him go," Miani replied softly. "If he can't see how hard you're trying, then he should go,"

"I don't know what else I can physically do mama," Naala said sadly,

"Did you try what I told you?" Miani stroked her hair,

"He won't ever let me do it," Naala replied, "Maybe it's something wrong with me,"

"It's not you," Miani shook her head. "I'll call Justice, he'll try, he'll save you from this,"

"I'm not doing that again," Naala shook her head quickly. "I already did it with Malani and he took her away from me,"

"But Justice will get you pregnant Naala, isn't that what you want?" Miani furrowed her brows at her.

"I want to get pregnant by my husband not by Justice," Naala snapped,

"He can't do it clearly," Miani argued. "It worked last time didn't it?"

"I had Malia naturally," Naala muttered, "With Malani, Amir didn't want children so he was pulling out,"

"And Justice stepped in?" Miani questioned.

"He did, I got pregnant within a few weeks but mama he took my daughter from me," Naala sighed.

"It is to fulfil what is written Esinaala." Miani said lowly. "If you don't give your husband a son, you pay the price,"

"Justice gave me two girls, he's not capable of boys," Naala tucked her lips in,

"What about Hassan? Maybe go back to him, have another boy, tell David it's his," Miani suggested. "With that, your inheritance is guaranteed,"

"I don't even want this stupid money," Naala huffed, "I want my husband to stop looking at other women and finally look at me,"

"Then give him a son," Miani said firmly, "One that will stay alive,"

"Gee thanks mom," Naala sniffed wiping her eyes.

Naala had been struggling to get pregnant for a while, after Samar, it just wouldn't happen.

"Can Agba not see I already have two sons?" Naala asked pulling her mom's hand.

"He can but neither were born in marriage," Miani replied. "It's up to you Naala, do you want to take the crown or let Naleli take it?"

"It's mine," Naala said firmly,

"Exactly, hurry before Naleli has a child," Miani nudged her. She often played the girls against each other, it was entertaining.

"Will you call Justice for me?" Naala laid her head in her mom's lap.

"Of course darling but you can't scream and cry when he's helping you, he finds that uncomfortable," Miani warned her.

"He's raping me ma, I can't help it," Naala said with tears in her eyes.