EPISODE 11

Not as long as usual but just as crazy 😈

I got Inspo from a few different shows while writing this, a gold star to anyone that can tell me where ❣️

OMNISCIENT

MORRISWISE CAMPUS, LOS ANGELES

"Get off me," Aamirah struggled pushing the person off her,

"Aamirah if you go back in there, you will be killed," Harlem grabbed her again, pulling her away from the scene.

"My mom and dad are in there," She screeched, tears falling down her face.

"You saw the box, there wasn't nothing left," Harlem said to her calmly,

"I want my mom, move Harlem," She sobbed trying to get past him,

"She would want you to leave Mimi, come on," He said, tightening his hold on her arms,

"That's my family," She beat on his chest, "My parents, I can't just leave them,"

Harlem felt terrible but he had clear instructions and he had to follow them.

"Get in the car Aamirah," He said firmly. There was people running past them and police running towards the stadium.

"No," Aamirah pushed him with all her might managing to get off him. She ran as fast as her feet could take her back to the building.

"Shit Mimi," Harlem took after her, surprised that she could even run that fast.

Aamirah got past all the people that were exiting the stadium, looking around for her mom and dad.

They were evacuating people as she was searching,

"Possible bomb scare, let's lock down the campus," Aamirah heard a campus police officer say into his radio,

"Aamirah," She heard her mom's voice, making her turn quickly.

"Mama," Aamirah sighed in relief rushing over to her and into her arms.

"Where's daddy?" She said looking behind her to see Dave on a stretcher.

"I'm fine," Dave told her when she stood beside him in tears.

"You need to go with Harlem," Naala said to her. "He'll get you to safety," She wiped her tears.

"I don't want to leave you mama," Aamirah said in fear,

"You have to baby, please for me," Naala begged, her arm was cut but she wasn't nearly as hurt as Dave.

"Mimi come on," Harlem took her hand once more.

"When will I see you?" She asked sadly,

"Soon baby, soon," Dave coughed as they strapped him down.

Aamirah felt the eeriness of their conversation as Harlem managed to take her over to the car.

"Don't touch me," Aamirah snapped when Harlem put his hand on her leg,

"There's no need to be like that Mimi," He sighed,

"My name is Aamirah," She replied blankly, "We are not friends nor associates so you don't get to call me that,"

"Because you think I had sex with Carter?" He said glancing at her,

"Did you not?" She replied quickly,

"I did but not when she said I did," Harlem defended, "The first and last time I fucked your cousin was before we even met,"