EPISODE 38

not proof read ❣️

a/n - we're getting closer - don't murder me 🤧

5 months earlier ...

OMNISCIENT
IKOYI, LAGOS

"Mmhm," Naala moaned slightly, her head in her pillow. "I wish you were here right now,"

"If I was there, what would you want me to do?" Dave asked, his voice dripping with sex.

"Anything," Naala replied lowly, her lower half pulsing to the sound of his voice.

"From the back?" Dave said teasing her,

"Amir please," She answered breathlessly, "Stop before I cry,"

"Ima be out there soon," He chuckled making her roll her eyes.

"It's been 3 weeks, I miss you," Naala said emotionally,

"Please don't start crying Naala, I can't handle that," He lowered his voice when she started sobbing softly.

"I know this is hard for you, it's hard for me too," He explained,

"But I've been stuck here, on my own for three weeks," She went on to tell him, "Without my babies,"

"You've got Alaiya, and I'm trying to sort all of this out Naala," Dave tried to reason with her.

Of course he didn't want his wife thousands of miles away on her own but it was the only thing keeping her safe at the moment.

"I'm trying," He said over her light sobs,

"I don't want to be married to you anymore," She said after a while. "All you do is disappoint me,"

"Why would you say that?" Dave tutted,

"Because it's true," She said back. "What do you do for me apart from hurt me?"

"Alright Naala," He sighed,

"Hassan didn't do this to me," Naala said randomly. "He didn't leave me alone, with my children,"

"Who raised Hassan's kids? Cuz it sure as hell wasn't him," Dave responded. He was angry now, he didn't like being compared to Hassan.

"At least he didn't act as if he wanted to be with me," She responded,

"You're clearly not okay, I'm gonna speak to you later," Dave grumbled,

"You're a coward," Naala sniffed sitting up in the bed,

"Naala what more do you want me to do?" He said calmly.

"Be a man," She shouted at him. "Your whole family is in different states and you still don't know who is doing this,"

"Hassan would have dealt with it by now, hell even Justice would have," Naala continued.

"I'm not going to even to answer you, go to sleep," He responded,

"Like I said you're a coward," Naala shouted,

"I'm the coward that takes care of every fucking kid you have?" He said maliciously. "How many more children are we gonna find out about? How many more lies Naala?"

"Shut up," She quietened down,

"No tell me," Dave barked. "Who the fuck do you think made you Naala? Cause it sure as hell wasn't your family,"

"You haven't had to work for shit in your life because of me," He continued.

Naala didn't respond, she let him speak.