SEASON FINALE

this is just a quick THANK YOU to every single one of you. The frequent commenters, the readers, hell even ghost readers, THANK YOU. 

I never thought anyone would care to see what I write but you guys proved me wrong. 

I have so much more in store for you all so stick around, this is not the last of NAALA and DAVE or me 🥰

OMNISCIENT

MANY YEARS AGO
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

"Come in," Jacob ushered him into the home,

"Thank you," Senior cleared his throat, "Is he here yet?"

"No we still have time," Jacob walked him into the living room. "Lala?" He called out.

A 7 year old Naala came running out, a wide smile on her face.

"Hello sir," Naala waved shyly,

"Hello my dear," Senior kissed her hand. "You're a pretty little thing aren't you?"

"My daddy says I'm pretty too." Naala smiled nodding,

"Naala sit down and wait for your uncle," Jacob said to her.

Naala pulled away from Senior quick and went to sit down, grabbing her dolls.

"I don't think this is the right choice Jacob, is money that tight?" He lowered his voice,

"It's Miani that is pushing for this, I said no," Jacob said staring at his daughter. Knowing he wanted as much as Miani.

"She's 7 years old, don't do it," Senior told him. "I told you that David will be ready by the time they are 18,"

"I can't wait for that," Jacob shook his head,

"Naala come here," Senior turned to her. Naala got compliantly and sat on his lap.

"Yes sir?" She batted her long lashes at him,

"Do you know what marriage is?" He balanced her on his lap,

"When two people love each other," She said with a smile,

"You're very smart, do you think you should be getting married?" He asked her,

"David," Jacob nudged him,

"My daddy said I can't get married till I'm in love," Naala spoke innocently.

The doorbell rang and Naala cuddled into Senior's chest, getting comfortable.

"I'll bring my son next time, I think you will get on," Senior rubbed her arm.

"Okay is he nice?" Naala asked innocently,

"He's very nice," Senior nodded. Justice stepped into the room with his mom making Naala's eyes light up.

"Uncle Justice," She shouted jumping off Senior's lap. He lifted her up onto his hip and kissed her cheek.

"How are you my Princess," Justice gleamed at her, rubbing her back.