EPISODE 05

I love getting y'all's opinion, makes it easier to write ❤️❤️

OMNISCIENT

BEL AIR, LOS ANGELES

"What the fuck you mean you didn't see no one?" Dave shouted at the security at the gate, "Who dropped off the fucking flowers?"

"Boss I didn't see anyone," The head of security stepped up,

"So someone got onto the premises without y'all knowing?" Dave scoffed rubbing his head, "I can't believe y'all,"

"I'll check the cameras," He replied,

"I'll check the fucking cameras." Dave stormed off angrily. He went back into the house where Naala was staring aimlessly into space.

"Thanks Mimi," He mumbled, Aamirah was trying to clean the glass up.

"I think she's bleeding but she won't let me touch her," Aamirah said to her dad lowly.

"Yeah I've got it," He said walking over to Naala, "Baby let me see your hand," He tried to touch her but she moved.

"I don't think I want you to touch me," She said staring straight ahead,

"Is this about last night because I apologized," He said lowly. He did apologize for what he did which resulted in them having sex once more.

"It's not about last night," Naala replied, "I don't want anyone to touch me,"

"Naala," Dave said bluntly, "A king never folds, they get up and they handle their shit."

Naala's eye twitched as he spoke, "I'm the king," She mumbled,

"You are and you shouldn't let that stupid prank get you down," He said rubbing her leg.

"How do we know it's a prank?" She finally looked at him,

"He's dead baby, he's gone," Dave told her, "That was a prank, it's not him,"

"Can I ask who is him?" Aamirah raised her hand,

"Justice, Malani and Maniya's dad," Dave informed her standing up straight,

"Oh," Aamirah blinked in confusion. He was around when she was old enough to remember but she just couldn't remember him.

"You don't gotta worry about it though," Dave mentioned. Aamirah nodded and looked at Naala who was still in the same place, however she wasn't staring into space anymore.

"I need to go to the club," Naala stood up in a hurry,

"Nah you don't," Dave shook his head, "Why don't y'all go shopping or something? I'll give you my black card,"

"I don't mind, I wanted to go to the salon too mama," Aamirah suggested,

"I don't really feel up to it," Naala whispered, "I feel sick,"

"You feel sick?" Dave questioned helping her up, "What's the matter baby, I told you it was fake,"

He sighed and held her as she sobbed in his chest. Aamirah's heart broke as she listened to her mom cry, it wasn't nice to hear.