EPISODE 23

hey my babiesssss!! Missed you all so here's a chapter for my little Easter gift ❣️

Here in the UK, we give chocolate but y'all can have a chapter instead 🥰

OMNISCIENT

5 years ago...

Malia took a deep breath, opening her front door letting him walk past her, his scent wafting up her nose.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Malik kissed her gently, holding her face.

"How was your flight?" Malia asked hugging his waist,

"It was long but I'm here now," He squeezed her tight before they pulled apart.

Malia followed him through the house, her anxiety creeping up as she thought of all the ways she could tell him the news.

"You made this?" Malik pointed to the cake in the middle of the counter,

"Your favorite," She nodded grabbing a slice for him,

"What's with all the surprises baby?" Malik said reaching for her hand,

"No reason, I'm just happy you're home," Malia responded with a small smile.

"Gimme another kiss," He leaned back. Malia sat in his lap, kissing him again.

"Tell me what's wrong Phat," Malik sighed when she started crying in his lap.

"You know we've been having sex," Malia started,

"You're pregnant?" Malik asked quickly sitting forward. He had been trying very hard for a baby, intentionally not pulling out when she instructed.

"No no I'm not," She sniffed, "I went to the doctor about my periods and they said I-I can't,"

"You can't what?" Malik scrunched his face up. "Every woman can have a baby,"

"I'm not every woman," Malia mumbled sadly, "I'm only 19, I don't even think I want a baby."

"We agreed we would have a baby Malia, what's changing your mind?" Malik pressed,

"Well now I can't Malik, I can't do it," She sighed leaning on his shoulder.

"I'm not listening to no doctor, I know you can do it," He rubbed her back, kissing her cheek.

"I'm sorry," Malia cried into him, "I know how much you wanted a baby,"

"I'm not stopping," He said kissing her again. "Calm down," He soothed her tears.

"No not now," She shook her head when he started to kiss down her neck.

"I'm back in Miami by the weekend, you can't say no," Malik continued rubbing her butt sensually.

"What are you always doing in Miami?" Malia said in confusion,

"I have business out there, nothing too serious," He shrugged,

"It seems serious," She replied, "You're always there, have you got a girlfriend?"

"You're my girlfriend, don't talk like that," Malik shushed her reaching for the cake she cut for him.

"I don't know, you're never here anymore," Malia said wiping her eyes.

"I'm here with you right now aren't I?" He asked in annoyance, "You can come out to Miami with me but you say no?"

"My mom would never let that happen, I'm still in college," Malia said with a huff.

"Your mom isn't the boss of you Phat, you need to stop letting her rule your whole life." He told her firmly.