More than you bargained for

Sorry this took so long I have so many ideas in the works but for three reasons it hasn't worked out: one rubbish mental health, two I've started my GCSE curriculum and three my English teachers have been pushing me creatively. 

Hope you enjoy a literal pinch of what is yet to come. It only gets better from here.

Andy always want to be a firefighter, during her youth she was a well respected child model who made the graceful transition into adult modelling. Call it karma, boys would tease her in the academy for being 'ugly' but Andy didn't care knowing she had posed in a magazine they were drooling over. She decided for sure she wanted to be a firefighter while in high school, it came to her when she was rehearsing in dance squad. She had watched her father's firehouse save the idiot jocks on the other side of the sports hall. She had initially wanted to leave modelling but her agents wanted to keep the famous face amongst there models so they agreed to work around her shifts.

Andy came into 19 on a Tuesday morning, A-shift hadn't been on since Thursday so Andy's agents had sent her to fashion week Milan where she walked the runway for Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Channel, Ralph Lauren, Vogue just naming a few. She had finally landed in Seattle 2am Monday morning. 19 were already eating breakfast, Jesus show up five minutes early instead of 15 and everyones eating breakfast without her. Vic had her nose in a fashion magazine, Andy had modelled a few times for Vanity Fair in the last few months would be crazy if. No. Vic was holding issue 4, Andy was leading the Lingerie campaign in issue 4. Great. Oh well, "Jesus Christ get here 5 minutes early instead of 10 and everyone's eating without you!" "Where were you all weekend?" Jack spoke with a mouth full of cereal, "Andy is that you?" Vic asked presenting the double page spread, "Oh no," she snatched the magazine from Vic taking a good look herself then ripped out the article, "There we go! I hated that shoot," she handed it back smiling still, "As for you Jack I was working my second job. Can we just get on with this shift please!"

Way to be subtle.

Later on during the week her payment was sent via post, her second address was listed as station 19. If it was addressed to her no one would touch it, well probie did. "Lieutenant there's a parcel for you in reception it's return address is a Milan fashion house which it's gotta be a joke right?" "Nope it's not a joke. No don't toss it," she yelled diving forward to catch it just in time, "Dad tossed one of these once and it broke the lipstick bottle inside everything was stained Rockette Red," it was funny. She took the box and headed up to her bunk room. She was way to excited to try on some of the items sent. They were from the newest collection still another month away from going public. It's official her favourites were the very 2000's bedazzled black jeans indigo purple tank top, patched leather jacket and 6 inch heeled boots, "Ah yes," "Herrera open the door I need to ask your opinion?" Travis shouted, "Yeah," "Woah nice outfit," "Thanks, what is it?" "How can you walk in those heels?" "Travis Montgomery!" "Oh yeah, um oh yeah Probie's hitting on me what should I do?" "Depends on how you feel about him. If it's a no then tell him to knock it off, if it's a yes flirt back! I'm going to take this lot off before we get called out."

"19, party Joe's Bar!" Dean announced as there shift drew to a close, "Let's go!" They all went home and got changed. Andy was on-standby for a photoshoot ten minutes from Joes, she would be a stand in if Lucy called out sick which was highly suspected. She quickly did her nails, loosely curled her hair, paired a blue and white striped body suit with light blue skinny jeans, now here was her debate. If she wore heels then she wouldn't have to take them, heels it is. "Andy you ready?" "Yep coming!" "Wow you look incredible," "Your saying that to someone who could be called to a shoot any minute now," "Your in heels!" Andy grabbed Maya's shoulder dragging her out of the door. 19 were already getting there groove on. "Woah Herrera in heels's," "Yeah so? I'm on standby. These are a piece of cake I've walked in 9 inch stilettos before now, you get more than you bargain for with me," her fun rang in her pocket interrupting the fun, "Hold on, Herrera. I'm five minutes away why what's happened? No surprise she turned up the other day with the classic symptoms of strep. I'll bet ya anything that it is strep. Okay be there in 5, sorry 19 Lucy called out with strep I've got to go." With that she picked up and ran in heels might I add to the gig down the road.

"Right Andy we're going to be doing a street shoot 5 outfits each in different locations, the first one is in this bag have fun," he handed her the five coat hanger bags, they were marked in order. The first one was a red cropped camisole with a lace up back, black flared trousers with black suspenders and boots, it was accessorised with a baseball cap and hooded zip up cardigan both of which had the same white heart with an arrow through it along with 'Bad Girl' on the jumper it was on the back on the hat it was on the front. She personally loved it. The shoot was in an alleyway completing the bad girl look. Next was a good girl, white off the shoulder blouse with a baby pink pencil skirt with a sports jacket, that one was on the hood of a chevy. Next was a kinda fun look orange tshirt under blue distressed dungarees, with boots. She had fun with that one, her hair was up in a messy bun with a bandana an overall playful look. Number 4 was a blue sailor neckline blouse with a matching skater skirt that one was shot on the bridge perfect back drop.

With the night drawing to a close the last look was a party look which a photographer had gone ahead and gotten permission to shoot in the nearby neon bar. Andy found her favourite outfit so far, lace halter, backless, bodysuit with high rise black jeans and combat boots, she took her hair down parted it on the right adding hoop earrings for a badass looks, "Hurry up Andy!" "Coming oh no I go to this bar with my colleagues there still here," "Come on push through it. Okay for the first shot I want you under the neon lights body flat against the wall head towards me but look down. Down down, perfect close your eyes, perfect," the camera shutting caught 19's attention but was told to just ignore them, the crew occupied a table instructing Andy to sit on it extending her right leg while the left was propped up on a chair, "Perfect, perfect Andy. Look up hand under your chin there we go right there hold it hold it. You can go up on point right?" "Yeah why?" "Julie black point shoes, Felix can you find a beer bottle? Andy I want you to go up on point on the bottle and do a leg hold as close to your head as possible," "Okay." She did as asked taking a few times to get it right.