High Queen Andrea The Just-part 3/3

Forgetting about the broken wrist was the least of her problems now. Yes Ben had gotten curious on why she had pushed the others off to grip her wrist, had no cast or anything on it only the marks on her arm her shield left. "Andy come on," Ben took her wrist and pulled her sleeve back, "How on earth did you do this? Your wrist is at minimum fractured and these bruises don't get me started," "Please don't my wrist is fine as are the bruises. Now can you please leave it alone."

No one took that for an answer. Out of worry for her friend Maya put Andy on desk duty till she got her hand looked at which would be a while of convincing. All well and good they didn't see Blaire, Damian and Will stopping by to see there old stomping grounds. They talked about there pendants, the ones that physically can not be removed. Open it and press their thumb to the map of Narnia inside and repeat the little chant and they could move freely between dimensions. The chant was so simple yet so sophisticated, 'From the western wood to the roaring river rush as the dawn rises over the mighty land bring this king or queen of old to where they belong,' to go to Narnia and to return to the human world it was, 'From Aslan's mound to the luminous Cair Paravel as the sun sets over this mighty land return this king or queen of old home.' So simple.

With Andy refusing to budge Maya eventually allowed her on engine just in time to allow the truth to unfold. They arrived to the scene of a potential heart attack victim, for some reason engine and ladder were also required. Ben and Travis ran to the victim to discover the cause of her collapse but stopped dead in there tracks as the hunch woman climbed to her feet and stood over 6 feet tall. With a dramatic pause she threw off her cape and brought up a barrier opening a whole between Narnia and the human world. Andy recognised the woman instantly, the icy hair, the blue tinged skin, it could only have been the White Witch. Frantically she pulled off her turnouts dumping them on the floor, "Herrera what are you doing?" Maya barked over the radio, "I've been looking for this woman for over a thousand years she almost destroyed my world, she is why I have been disappearing lately. I am not letting her go," Andy snapped back before leaping through the barrier. 

She pierced elegantly through it her clothes being transformed into Narinan armour and the Rhindon was at her side. "My my Andrea Herrera, I have heard many stories about you. Manly told by your beloved Narnians of course, High Queen Andrea the Just," "Save your lip," "What makes you say that? Come come my child what makes you think I am back to cause harm instead of good?" "This," Andy drew her bow and arrow making two shots before drawing her sword to meet the witches. 

Meanwhile outside the bubble 19 was watching on confused as Blaire, Damian and Will showed up. The other three pushed through the crowds just in time to see Andy loose her sword and the white witch stabbing her, they heard the gasps behind them and without thinking twice jumped through the barrier to help her. Andy clambered to her feet and with her friends at her side she plunged the mighty Rhindon through the cold heart of the Ice Queen. The barrier dropped but there attire didn't change. The crowds cheers were becoming distant as Andy fell backwards onto Will and Damian, "Blaire your cordial," 19 pushed there way to try and get to help Andy but the three refused. Blaire carefully dripped the fire-flowers nectar onto her wound and then another one into her mouth. 

Just as all hope was lost Andy sprang into life again with a cheery smile but to the annoyance of 19. "Andy what was that all about?!" Robert shouted, "Ever read the Chronicles Of Narnia? Well it's almost all real, the only thing that was different are the four children or us four. C.S Lewis had no clue he was writing truth not fairytale fiction. I suspect you will be wondering I am High Queen Andrea The Just this is Queen Blaire The Wise, King Damian The Grand and King William The Valiant. And that was our mortal enemy the White Witch, right oh I suspect we will need to be getting these things back to Narina before they are missed what do you say go now or later?" How can she be so cheery when less than 5 minutes ago she was dead? "Later when there's less witnesses," Damian whispered at just audible levels, "Aye aye folks."

Though Narnia had taught them many lessons to hold onto for life that didn't stop them from taking off the adult suit every once in a while.

PS I just had to include these two videos as they were the inspiration for this mini-story.