Herrera Part 2/3

Just felt like adding more to this plot line. 

With Andy's past and abilities the norm at 19 they thought it was over until it happened all over again. This time two younger looking people a guy and a girl were sat at the beanery table waiting for the others, "Here we go again. Chief get down here! I'm Captain Maya Bishop of this fire house unless you have a valid reason for being here I will have to ask you to leave," "That won't be necessary Captain we are here to ask Lieutenant Andrea Herrera-Sullivan about the fisherman's murder," Andy went pale instantly knowing exactly who they were talking about, "I don't know what you are referring to?" "Give her a break D all accounts was that she was unconscious the whole time and played no part in what happened," "I know that but with her statement we can get the culprit away for his crimes," "Will someone please tell us what is going on?" "There talking about the Hoefard Lake fisherman. A murder around 18 years ago, a car full of underage drunk kids hit a pedestrian when one of there group members threw up on the window. To save there own skin they dumped the body only to find after it was to late he was still alive," "Wait thats not we were referring to, we were referring to the fishermen that fell off the boat. You got violently sea sick to the point you blacked out and a fisherman fell overboard. What are you talking about?" She was screwed, "Andy what are you talking about?" "Yeah Andy what are you talking about? Do you know about any more murders in the area? Do you know of any more criminals still out there?"

'Shoot!' She thought tensing up, she began to hyperventilate. "Andy you are gonna need to relax," Maya whispered placing a hand on her friends back, "Now Herrera what are you talking about?" Warren asked, "None of your business," "What do you mean?" "Stop asking what does that mean! Do you want me to spell it out for you?! I was involved with a MURDER! A murder! I watched my friends murder someone and I did nothing, I know about more murders, rapes, staged suicides, drug dealing and underground fight clubs than you think. I didn't just live in Gosport I ran it!" "Wait your Athena Witchy?!" They said with a mix of shock and impress, "Who's Athena Witchy? Am I the only one who's lost here?" Vic asked, Travis was all in on the gossip, "No you are not. Andy you are my wife and I don't even know about this?!" Robert yelled, "It's because I never told you. Any of you! I left Gosport because I got caught up in a serial killer case, I unknowingly helped a serial killer that's why I left!"

Andy had enough and stomped outside to cool off. She slammed every door on the way out, hard! "Leave her last time she pissed someone off she, she well she knocked them out! Teeth and all," they heard the front door slam and glass breaking.

Andy raced out side the front door she slammed a little to hard as the glass panel smashed slicing her arms. While outside anything she could knock over she did in a way to release her rage. Why did she have to open her big mouth...