Surrera - Gold Eyes

Andy first met a nomadic tribe of vampires back in 1712 on board a transatlantic bound to the Caribbean aged 17, she was an aristocrat, illegitimate daughter of an English Duke and a latino servant. The duke sent her to America with her mother first class for the opportunities there. She had fallen on deck and no one knew how to save an innocent child so they turned her.

Andy in turn became a nomad working her way through experience and education amassing a fortune of her own. She met Carlisle Cullen in New York and learned of there 'vegetarian' ways and followed suit. Fire academy graduate with a medical degree now working as an EMT and a firefighter. Over the years Andy's learnt the best way to introduce herself and how to make herself look older. A good friend of her's Pruitt Herrera allowed her to use his last name as she was already registered at the firehouse a hundred years before under her birth name Andrea Tanner. Once he stepped down as captain she would take over.

The fall of the Voltori some 10 years before and the take over of the Cullens in control vampires were becoming more open to the world and now you had to disclose wether you were or you weren't. Chief Ripley was okay with Andy being a vampire as long as it never interfered with work.

"So what do you think our new captain is like?" Maya asked, "I don't know maybe she's gonna be nice?" "She?" Robert asked, "Yeah Cap told us she's a she and a relation of his apparently, niece? No definitely cousin," "19 if you want to come and meet your new captain that would be greatly obliged!" Ripley shouted from downstairs, "Last one downstairs is a rotten egg!" Vic yelled. They didn't know what to expect but certainly not a gold eyed goddess. She was tall and slender with a caramel tint to her otherwise canvas white complexion, her eyes were a holo black as she stared them down. "Woah are you sure we're not getting a super model instead of a captain," "Very funny Hughes but as you may know I'm Captain Andrea Herrera," they were taken aback how could they have been heard?

Something was off about this new captain and it wasn't just her gold eyes. She was odd. "Introductions," "Lieutenant Jack Gibson," "Lieutenant Robert Sullivan," "Dr. Ben Warren," "Victoria Hughes," "Travis Montgomery," "Dean Miller," "Maya Bishop," "I will assign posts for today then you are to continue with chores," she was cut off by Robert saying, "We usually start by eating breakfast in the morning," "And who gave you the authorisation to do so?" "Captain Pruitt Herrera," "He's not in charge anymore I am but I am willing to compromise. Breakfast will not be permitted until all chores are completed, happy?" Thus started a miserable journey with Andy always coming out on top.

Sullivan had enough. Not only was this woman overworking them but she didn't have the decency to at least eat with them, he started tentatively at the empty chair hatching a plan. "Why do you never eat with us?" A sudden voice asked from behind Andy, "You have the right to relax around meal times and not have to worry about your Captain," "Then why do you never eat or consume anything other than your smoothie?" He made a grab at the cup causing it's scarlet red contents everywhere, "Is that?" "Yes it is, I am cleared with the chief," "Holy cow a vampire for a captain, how old are you?" "Physically I am 307 years old but I was turned at 17 meaning I am constantly being mistaken for an age younger than I am." Robert just stared blankly unsure of what to say, "Oh please do just say something, promise you won't say I can't bare the thought of telling anyone else yet," Andy's pleading was to no avail Robert was so out of it he didn't hear a word, "300 and 7 years old, wow," "Hard to believe, I helped build Seattle I've watched it grow over the years. Now promise you won't tell the rest of 19?" "I promise gold eyes."

Any requests will be welcome please.

Edit: I found where Station 19 is actually based, Seattle Fire Station 20, 15th Avenue West, Seattle, WA, USA, google earth it and if it wasn't for the '20' instead of 19 on the pillar you would believe it's the same place.