Vandy - kiss you on the dance floor

Vandy = Vic + Andy

It was a rough year for everyone at 19 hut as always they got through it. Andy and Maya had grown apart where Vic and Andy became closer. "Dance with me," Andy whispered into Vic's ear, 19 were hosting a new year's party, they needed a good dance/time. Vic followed Andy out onto the dance floor just as Secret Love Song by Little Mix started playing. As it was a slow song most couples slowed the dance. Vic found herself staring into Andy's chocolate brown eyes a warm feeling consumed them both, "Then you kissed me on the dance floor," played in the background as Andy pulled Vic's lips to hers.

There kiss was soft and gently but held it till they were both breathless. Neither one could move apart not even for the countdown, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5," they both snapped back into reality for the last few seconds, "4, 3, 2, 1, happy new years!"

Andy sat with Vic's head across her legs back at Vic's place not knowing what to do. "That kiss, I hope you don't get the wrong idea," Andy continued to ramble only in Spanish. Vic grew tried and kissed Andy again to confirm there was something between them. It all started when they kissed on the dance floor.