A second family

With everything that happened in the last year Andy and Robert getting their promotions to Captain and Battalion chief respectively then the station bringing Dixson down. Managing to keep the PRT incident underwraps, people accepting Robert and Andy, then there was little Pru and Andy's dad dying in that storage unit fire. They thought they had no secrets anymore but Andy held one deep in her heart. Vic wasn't the only one with a musical past Andy was and still is in a dance/choir group. After her dad had died 19 became her primary family and First Step (the groups name) became her second. She was surprised she managed to keep the two families hidden from each other. Till the snow storm.

A shift had just met there halfway shift when they got the order to open their firehouse to the general public. Travis had been extra gossipy that day so he would make a good person on the desk. He didn't know what to do when a group all dressed in black leggings and navy blue tops came in with a rucksack each. When they saw Andy they went nuts. "Hey Andy get down here!" "No I'm still on shift, later maybe," "Okay just so you know we're starting a riff off! Girls, boys, mixed!"

💎Pitch Perfect Riff Off💎

"Songs about sex?" the girls were confused then Abby started the round, Andy just had to join on in the harmonie with Miranda. All eyes were on Andy especially when she started the, "Baby all through the night I make love to you, and I," she was pissed when they were cut off a second time. That's when No Diggnity came in, no one knew she could sing let alone accapella. They wanted more. Correction: they wanted to hear more from Andy. "Bellas!" one of them yelled as they began beat boxing to Cheap Thrills,

💎Pitch Perfect 3 Cheap Thrills (soundtrack version)💎 Taking Anna Kendrick and Hailee Stenfield solos

The group was having a blast dancing to Andy's lead, the station was gobsmacked. "Hey Chief, come look at your wife," he came out to Andy finaling coming out of her shell and using her powerful voice to sing harmonie. Even without a mic she was loud and clear. "How did we not know you could sing?" "It never came up, now my group needs me." she joined in on the chorus.

"Aue, aue

Nuku I mua

Te manulele e tataki e

Aue, aue

Te fenua, te malie,

Nae ko hakilia mo kaiga e," they paused to dance and laugh, it was like looking in a mirror of 19. They were all smiling and all having a good time, "Andy please," they heard. Rocketing down they were begging Andy to do one of her original songs, "Fine, create some space."

After starting a beat, she took the mic, " One, Two, Three!

Everybody come on, off your seats

I'm gonna tell you about a beat

That's gonna make you move your feet

I'll give the barbeque

Show and tell you how to move

If you're five or 82

This is something you can do

Pop it, lock it, polka dot it

Country fivin', hip hop hip

Put your hawk in the sky, move side to side

Jump to the left, stick it, glide."

After a few attempts the crowd got it as she continued Hoedown Throwdown.

💎Hoedown Throwdown - Miley Cyrus💎

Pure joy radiated as Andy led the dance, Robert was standing in the corner laughing when Andy spotted him. "Come on Robert give it a go!" she yelled running towards him, "Okay follow my lead, Pop it, lock it, polka dot it

Country fivin', hip hop hip

Put your hawk in the sky, move side to side

Jump to the left, stick it, glide

Zig zag 'cross the floor

Shuffle in diagonal

When the drum hits hands on your hips

One-footed 180 twist

And then a zig zag, step'n, slide

Lean in left to clap, three times

Shake it out, head to toe

Throw it all together, that's how we roll," even he got it right, "You should have heard her the other day she was mucking around with high notes," "Unlike you I think I have a way to get that song done that church wanted. Hey Mary-Clarence can you lead us on this," "Okay. if you're sure you guys can do this. Follow my lead guys."

💎"Oh Happy Day" Sister Act 2💎 (Andy taking solo after chorus, high note basically)

At first they were a little dull as Andy was getting ready to take over from Ryan Toby after the chorus. She had a surprise in store for them. It was a catchy beat. Energy was just pouring from the choir as Andy let her voice loose, a moment of shock came as she hit that crazy high note. "Holy cow, I didn't not know you could hit that note," "We did," they laughed, wrestling Andy back into their crowd of music geeks.

When she finally slipped out of there grasp it was funny how exhausted she was, "Please save me if I have to sing on more notes I might just lose my voice," they laughed as she stuck her head under the tap, "Andy what the hell that is a communal tap, Sullivan a little help," Maya yelled at a laughing Sullivan, "She does this everywhere, I can't stop her. Andy, come on that is a communal tap," "You think I don't know this. Yeah better now." "Andy come on one more?" "Fine what do you want?" "The one you were writing the last time we saw you?" "Oh that one sure."

💎"Wherever I Go" Miley Cyrus💎

As she sang she walked amongst her music friends, they were her family for so long. They were crying at the chorus as they knew it was meant for them,

"So I'm moving on

Letting go

Holding on to tomorrow

I've always got the memories while I'm finding out who I'm gonna be

We might be apart but I hope you always know

You'll be with me wherever I go

Wherever I go," she was smiling and was like an Andy they'd never seen this side of Andy before. But what got them in hysterics was the last paragraph before the double chorus.

"Its time to show the world we've got something to say

A song to sing out loud we'll never fade away

I know I'll miss you but we'll meet again someday

We'll never fade away," that was when everyone was crying. A few well chosen words could speak for thousands.

"So Andy why didn't we know you could sing?" "Oh um, it never came up?"