What If

Sullivan, to everyone's shock came on the camping trip, but he was there so Bishop wouldn't overwork her team. He was sat behind Andy when Pruitt started apologizing, "Andy I'm sorry I called you a slut," Travis froze in his seat, Eva looked like a deer caught in headlights, jack well, Jack was being Jack and Sullivan picked up the pieces of the conversation, he knew him and Andy almost hooked up. His face went from calm to a picture, "Really Dad now?" "Yes now I've been trying to talk to you all week and this is the only way so be it. Your love life is none of my business but it is my business when you sleep with your captain," Maya spat out her drink, "Even if I had it would be none of your business dad we had this fight last week. And you just brought this into work. If anyone tells Vic you might find yourself needing the PRT." All eyes turned to Andy and Sullivan Jack was doing his best to concentrate on driving but it was hard after that comment. "Herrera, both of you, when we get back to the station I want to talk to both of you in my office," Sullivan said, breaking the thick tension built silence that had filled the van.

At the station both Robert and Andy were mad Pruitt had to ruin an already uncomfortable weekend. "Pruitt why? Why did you feel the need to share our personal info with the team?" "Your welcome," "What?" "Your welcome," they both stood there confused, "When Ryan died I saw a look on your face Andy, the look I hadn't seen since you lost your mum. Sullivan made you whole again. I knew you two cared about each other more than friends. So I saved you two a job." he left leaving a confused couple behind. It was true they grew to be more than friends over the last year, whether they were in denial or they just didn't see it. Pruitt had called them out in more ways than one.

It ached to go there separate ways. That is probably how Andy ended up on his doorstep asking him to kiss her. The rest is history.