High Queen Andrea The Just-part 1/3

Mixing Station 19 and the Chronicles Of Narnia

Andy, Blaire, Damian and Will

It had been years since Andy had last left the great land of Narnia, after all she was High Queen Andrea the Just The Just one of the Kings and Queens Of Old. It was her, Blaire, Damian and William or Queen Blaire The Wise, King Damian The Grand and King William The Valiant. All four of them were the kids of the fire house and all four took different paths after they left Narnia almost 10 years ago, there years of course. Every day they waited for any sign that Narnia was waiting for them.

Andy never spoke of her great adventures in Narnia, never to anyone. She would snigger at Jack talking about medieval combat or Vic about ancient theatre. That was until they found her sword at the back of her locker.

"Woah, woah, woah why do you have this in your locket Andy?" Vic asked pulling out the wrapped sword. 19 heard and came piling into the locker room as did Andy, "What's this doing here?" She questioned taking the familiar blade from Vic, "Why do you have a sword?" "Not any sword. The sword of legends the Rhindon. When Aslan bares his teeth, winter meets it's death. When He Shakes His Mane, We Shall Have Spring Again. It's just like I remember, but what's it doing here?" "Cue story and/or explanation now," Maya added as Andy drew the magnificent sword. "I'm afraid it's one you'll never believe. Tales of the kings and queens of old," she smiled looking over the sword. She slid it back into it's holster and back into her locker while shewing 19 away.

Robert had to admit even he was curious on why his wife never mentioned this sword before. "So probie how's your first inspection day as probie," "All over the place. I want this all to be over," "As much as I want to be with you I do not want to be the reason for your relapse," she sighed as he helped her do up her cuff link. "The only thing you make me crave is you," "I would kiss you but dad would curse from heaven if he saw me kiss a probie on inspection day," he laughed as she disappeared off down to the turn out room. All was going well till an abrupt door swing changed things. Three other people walked rather ran into 19 yelling for Andy, "Andy! Andy come on you've got to see this!" They yelled pulling her outside, curiosity and anger bubbled as the chief followed them. The small group stopped dead in there tracks when a great lion appeared in the entrance. It stood high and proud as it's shaggy mane blew in the wind.

Andy, Blaire, Damian and Will instantly recognised this lion. Throwing her hat on the floor Andy along with the others yelled, "Aslan!" The four threw themselves at the great lion who merrily laughed at the children, well they weren't children anymore. "Andy, Blaire, Damian, Will my my you've all grown," "Aslan we haven't seen you for almost 10 years of course we've changed. Just like I'm now 26 not 16 anymore," "Well in Narnia years your over a thousand years old," "Don't say that please." They laughed as they nuzzled into Aslan's fur. "Stay back we'll have to shoot him," "No!" Andy yelled drawing an arrow as the others drew there swords and daggers, "Where did we? Aslan?" They looked down at there very Narnian clothing, stuff they haven't worn in years. It was all coming to light, "Now you lot put those down," "Not till you apologise for threatening Aslan. He's our friend," "Our teacher," "Our leader," each one added a new meaning of Aslan.

"So these are the Kings And Queens Of Old?" A voice from behind them said, "Aslan what is going on?" "Only you four know the answers to the questions of the few." They were showed photos of snow tracks, a shadow of a women they knew all to well. "She's back," they gasped looking at each other, "Who's back?" "The White Witch, come on lets go we have a lot to do as we're on our own this time." Damian sighed as Andy picked up the sword from her locker. "No this time you have our help this White Witch has reaped havoc and we want her stopped," "Well Blaire you know what to do," they had to get help from Narnia human forces weren't and will never be enough.

19 had the right to be confused as did the chief. "Don't ask for an explanation for now I can't give you one," were the last words they heard from Andy for weeks. Meanwhile with the four they were surprised by the great numbers they had on there side human and Narnian. This wasn't going to be enough Andy knew this but neglected to tell the others. "Okay this is gonna sound crazy but I have an idea, I fight the witch one on one no magic just mortal combat. Why would thousands be pawns I am not willing to send countless to there death without being willing to die myself for them," it wasn't one they agreed with but it was a plan.

To there amazement the queen agreed, now all Andy had to do was tie up loose ends just in case the worst happened. "Okay 19 I owe you all and explanation. I am not just Andrea Herrera or well now Andrea Herrera-Sullivan, when I was 13 I stumbled upon a pacific archway. The others or Blaire, Damian and Will caught up with me and we went through together. Thats how we discovered Narnia, we grew up there. I believe we spent 30 years in Narnia I fell in love got married and even had a daughter. But nothing was happy my daughter or Lucy was still born and to ease my pain the others took me hunting. That's how we ended up back in our time like nothing had changed. I was 14 when we back a second time for the revolution of Narnia from the Tellermaines this time thousands of years had passed since we left and we became nothing but legends. The legends were true of course all of them. We had to leave again so Caspian could gain the trust of the people bother his and ours. We returned really by accident when I was 16 and really we stayed for as long as we could before we had to leave again. Hadn't been back for 10 years though not much has changed. Only Cair Paravel is gone now," "Why are you telling us now?" Maya asked taking the question off everybody else's tongue, "Well where to begin. Tomorrow at midday the witch and I are duelling, the reward is immediately surrender," "How would you know who wins?" Ben asked moving ever so closer, "The one who's dead will never know," "It's a fight to the death?" "Yeah. It's all for the good thats why I am here."

Talk about a sombre scene. The next morning as they were preparing Andy for the battle they heard a siren from outside. Andy and the others raced outside to see 19 in the distance. This was going to be hard for everyone. Robert just got his wife back and now he was potentially going to watch her get killed.

"Andy, Andy wake up! Come on," "What!" She snapped pulling her head away from the glass, "You fell asleep on the way back, you were muttering something?" "You were saying Rhindon and Aslan as it confused the hell out of me," "Was I? How long was I out?" "A couple seconds at most why?" "How can? Never mind." How she hoped to go back to Narnia, she might of grown up but everyone has that one childhood place or habit they clinged to there adult lives and hers was Narnia.

The engines pulled into 19 just as three civilians walked into the reception, "Hi how can we help you?" Dean asked bringing his gear through to the turn out room, "We're looking for," before they could finish Andy recognised the three as Blaire, Damian and Will from her childhood. "Oh god what's happened now please say you've found a way back?" "No we found our gifts from that Christmas sack, we were wondering if you found yours?" "After a dream told you where to find them?" She asked and they nodded, Andy pulled them into the locker room where they searched her locker. Sure enough at the very back they found her sword, the Rhindon. "Wow it's really here," "Yeah the Rhindon. It's really here," "What is? Herrera I think we're owed and explanation," Sullivan said tapping his foot on the floor, "No you aren't owed an explanation it's a story I," she looked around to her friends, "We aren't willing to tell yet."

The rest of the shift was awkward as Andy shut down any mention of the sword.