Surrera - Babies 1/2

Andy lay on the bed she shared with Robert her two week old twins Eleanor and Wendell Sullivan at her side, she was watching the five alarm on the news 19 was responding to. She wished she could join them but she was definitely still sore after you know having to push two babies out of her vagina, she had gone into labour at 32 weeks while at the station. They were stuck in the station because of a faulty door and a fallen tree so both twins were born in the shower, that was SO much fun! Elle began to fuss but quiet downed with a little belly tickle. She could swear when one twin started the other started crying, Wendell wasn't calming down, "You hungry mate? Can't blame you, come on," she slipped her top down to allow easier feeding. How do some people do this. Andy finally got them both settled down she finally got a cat nap herself. "Andy I'm home!" Robert yelled through the house, his shouts woke one of the twins, "Oh shoot," he dumped his chief uniform on the sofa before running upstairs, Andy went to get up but was ordered back down, "It's alright I've got this one," "No babe you've been at work for crying out loud," Robert already had, hold it, Elle in his arms, "Hey missed your daddy?" "We all have missed you. Go for a shower I'll get her settled and get some grub on the go. How does pizza sound?" "Sounds lovely."