Herrera Part 3/3

Loud bangs echoed from outside as Andy let off some steam, "Dam was she like this back in the UK?" Maya asked the two detectives, "No she was worse, hang on," they pulled out photos from years ago including a video. They present them a video of Andy in a gang fight and whipping ass, "Where do you want to start? Underage drinking, drug charges, shop lifting, drunk and disorderly, assault, harassment, joyriding, battery. Take your pick name it she did it," they present the evidence they had collected over the years prior to her leaving Fareham/Gosport.

After she cooled off she came back in covered in glass and blood. Anger was still steaming from her ears and the rage dripped off her, "Bad vibes Herrera," Travis chuckled but stopped when Vic elbowed him in the ribs to shut up, 19 was worried that they had never seen her this way before.

Herrera started to withdraw from 19, at first it was skipping pub crawls (not to sure if they do it in America but it is big here in the UK) then she stopped talking to 19 very often outside of work. She stopped coming home to Robert very often and was overall withdrawing from 19 so they wouldn't notice her changes. Like how thin she was becoming, how she would come in covered in bruises and sore, or how she was exhausted from whatever. In reality she was going to the local fight club, getting high with her 'new' friends after shifts (she wasn't stupid and didn't get high on/before shifts). One day 19 had enough and confronted her. 

"Thats it Andy what the hell is going on?!" 19 yelled as she came in sore and visibly in pain. "I'm fine, ow ow ow!" She cursed as Maya put a hand to her ribs and announced, "Yep at least one fractured possibly broken," "Thank you for that like I didn't know that," "Your welcome now what the hell is going on?" "Fine. I joined the local fight club, I slept in because we all got hella drunk last night. Good times. But we went ham last night the ref had to break the two of us up we were gonna beat each other to death. Before you kill me I'm sorry I went once to blow off so steam and when I tried to leave they threatened that if I didn't continue to fight they'd go after you guys. I couldn't let you get involved so yeah work with that."

She walked past them and went upstairs to get cleaned up. That bomb left 19 frozen. Was it really true? Or was she just making it up? But it explained everything, her unusual behaviour everything. She was protecting them...

With time they got Andy out of that circle and she finally got treatment. Overall she was a lot happier, Robert got the Andy he knew back, 19 got there family member back and overall came through it stronger. Around 2 months later Andy was being stalked by someone in a fisherman's bottle green coat and a bucket hat. This rattled her deeply no one believed her until he turned up to try and kill her at an active scene. 19 was so scared as the creep pressed the knife to her throat. "What do you want?" She whispered into his ear, "You killed my farther," "I didn't I told you before this I was blackout drunk. But I'm not now!" She elbowed him hard in the ribs, bite his wrist, ducked out and into the loving arms of 19 (Robert wouldn't let her go).