"Understand the reality. No one will give us money for free. We can do anything for money..."

"yeah... you could even sale your own sister, right?"

"Khushi... it's not easy to earn money. But, in our case, the money is knocking on our door strongly. Will you miss it?"

"To get money, will you make your sister a scapegoat?"

"We can get many men if we throw money. You can marry one among them. We will go somewhere else with money and live a luxurious life. Just say yes to marriage"

"What do you think of me? Don't I have feelings and emotions?" she asked emotionally.

"You can get nothing if you talk about those useless things"

"Oh... according to you, feelings and emotions are useless things?"

"Ok... come to the point. Will you marry him or not?"

Khushi folded her hands and said nothing.

"Mom, call them and say we are ready..."

Khushi looked at him shockingly.

"If she didn't agree, I have no choice then revenge Raizadas"

"Revenging?" Khushi asked shockingly.

"Yes, he raped you... likewise, I will also rape his sister... tit for tat. Then they will run to me again asking me to marry Lavanya"

"Have you gone mad?" Khushi sneered.

"Think whatever... I will definitely do it"

"Don't say you are a human... you are a beast"

"Amma, I asked you to do something," Swaraj said.

"What will you do if I kill myself?" Khushi asked.

"Even though you kill yourself I won't leave that Lavanya"

Khushi gulped down hard.

"Amma, why are you silent? Tell him not to do anything stupid" Khushi pleaded.

"You are the one who is stupid here, Khushi. you are the one who is thinking a lot even after getting a super chance to live a lavishing life. I don't know you are so selfish, Khushi. You are even ready to kill yourself but won't let us live happily... right? How cheap you are...!"

Khushi took back steps slowly.

"I'm going to call Anjali," Garima said.

Khushi ran to her room and closed the door. Garima and Swaraj started banging on the door but Khushi didn't open it.

In the meanwhile, RM

Raizadas saw Anjali coming. Lavanya rushed to her.

"Di, where were you?" she asked nervously as she somewhat understood where she could be gone.

"I went to meet Khushi," Anjali said walking in.

"Di, why are you doing this? She is already broken and you are making the wound deeper. Please don't hurt her Di" Lavanya shouted.

"I never knew you are so selfish, Rani Sahiba. Where is the mercy that you usually had? How could you dare to spoil a small girl's life?" Shyam said wearily.

Anjali went to her room and said nothing. She saw Nani coming in and locking the door. She came and sat next to Anjali. In no time, Anjali lay on her lap and cried.

"I'm sorry, Nani. I don't know what to do. we have no other choice than this to get our Chotte back, Nani. (She sat looking at Nani) I know I'm acting selfishly. But I promise I will never leave Khushi's side even though Chotte is against her. I will stand for her. I will do anything she wishes for. Trust me, Nani. We need her... our family needs her. our Chotte needs her..."

"Do you know how hard life will be for Khushi with our Chotte? Don't we know our Chotte's condition?" Nani asked painfully.

"No, Nani, our Chotte will not be hard for Khushi like he is for others."

"What do you mean? He attacked her... Remember?"

"But, he got controlled at a point."

Nani became thoughtful.

"He feels different with her, Nani. He calmed down when he saw her."

"Is it?" Nani asked unbelievably.

"Yes Nani, I witnessed it today when Garima aunty shouted at Chotte. He equally shouted at her until he saw Khushi. When she appeared in front of him, he got down from the gate and hid behind the wall."

"I can't believe this..."

"But, that is the truth, Nani. I believe Khushi can control him"

"But, we are treating him from the day he got hit but he is not showing any development"

"It's because he is alone..."

Cutting her,

"What if Khushi doesn't like to be with him? Will you say she is wrong?"

Anjali bowed down.

"I don't know Nani... I don't know what to say"

"Forcing a girl for marriage is not good and when the person is mental, it's completely injustice. We can get her married to Chotte. But we can't force her to live with him... we should not..."

Nani left Anjali's room. Anjali closed her face with palms.

GH

Khushi was sitting on the chair but she didn't feel to cry. She could not realize in what kind of state she was in. It will be better if she went somewhere else than being in GH. She saved Lavanya's life without caring about her life but now, it seems, it will go in vain if she refused to marry Arnav. Swaraj will do anything for money. What if he ruined Lavanya's life? He would do it... he was capable to do that. Her eyes poured uncontrolled when her sight caught hold of DM's idol.

"To show me the REAL face of people around me only did you let me face this situation, Devi Maiya? Is it not that mental is better than these heartless people? Is this what you want me to understand? To wake me up from the dreamland only did you send me to RM?"

She wiped her cheek and stood. She opened the door and Garima and Swaraj huffed in relief. After all, she was their ASSET.

"I'm ready to marry him"

They smiled like idiots.

"But, with one condition"

"We will agree to whatever you ask for," Swaraj said and Garima nodded yes.

"From here on, there is no relationship between you and me... you should not step into MY in-law's house for any reason even though I die. That's all."

They stood shockingly.

To be continued...