They all walked in. I went upstairs. Dean was still laying there. "Who was it?" "Aj, she's brought a few guest around" I rolled my eyes. "What?" "Lets just get changed"

Dean put his boxers and was just wearing Jeans and a white tank top. I put my bra and pants on and wore a baggy grey crop top and leggings.

We went downstairs. The guys were in the kitchen and the girls were in the front room. "Charlie" Aj gestured me over. "Have fun" "She's too hormonal" I mumbled and kissed him he chuckled going over to the guys.

I sat beside Naomi. We hugged. Like we're gonna let a silly match ruin our friendship. "So how was recovery?" "Hard Work and Painful. But it was worth it"

We looked over. The guys were playing beer pong. They were so damn loud. "Boys" Natalya playfully rolled her eyes. "Tell me about it" I mumbled. We all giggled. "Will this get they're attention" Naomi said. I frowned and was gonna ask why until she took her top off. "NAOMI" We all started laughing.

She tackled me down. The girls started cheering. Naomi and I stood up laughing. The guys had there mouths opens watching. "Ahahaha, it worked" Naomi said. I shook my head.

The lights when out. It was pitch black. "Great. A blackout" I mumbled. "Charlie. I'm scared" I heard Aj say. "It'll be fine" I went near the kitchen and surprisingly found the drawer with a torch.

I turned it on. They were huddled up together. "Babies" "S-s-something... behind you" I turned around. "Nothing there" I walked up to them. "Where's the guys?" Bayley noticed. "Ran off as always. Bayley, Natalya and I will go. Naomi. Look after Aj"

We went upstairs. I think I was the brave one here. The door to my bedroom creaked open. I walked in. Nothing. Aj screamed making all us run downstairs. Roman and Jimmy were laughing. "You guys are buttheads" Seth jumped out on Bayley making her scream. "Dean, if you jump out on me. I swear I will punch you and you will sleep on the couch"

Natalya sat with Aj. Until Tyson and Jey jumped out scaring her. "I'm gonna find Dean" I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. As I walked back into my bedroom. I heard the door shut and being locked. I was pushed on to the bed.

"Dean, really" I giggled. I couldn't see him, But you can see the outline of him. "You left me hanging babe." "Not my fault. I can't even see you" "Even better of surprises" I had a feeling he winked. He was removing my legging. I felt his lips going up my thighs making me gasp.

Roman POV

"I'm sorry Aj" I wrapped my arm around her. "I'm Bayley." I quickly removed my arm. "Sorry" everyone started laughing. I blushed luckily no one could see it.

"Aj, where are you?" "Well I can't really describe where I am can't I" "Keep, talking. I'll follow your voice" "Ok, fine well-" I heard her gasp. "AJ, YOUR WATER BROKE ON ME" Tyson yelled. "Wait.. WHAT" I screamed.

Charlie POV

Dean, pleasured me multiple times using his fingers and mouth. He positioned himself and slowly pushed in. Small moans escaped my mouth. My legs shakily wrapped around his waist. My hands rested on his forearms. He was pushing himself in and out, Every thrust got harder.

We heard screaming downstairs. "What the hell going on?" I frowned. Dean pulled out and got up, Helping me up. We put our clothes back on. I grabbed the torch.

We ran downstairs, Everyone was panicking. "Guys, what are you screaming about?" "Aj, in labor" Bayley said. "Oh god" "And the power out. We can't drive"

I ran to her side. Naomi, Natalya see if you can get some warm water. Jimmy, Tyson and Seth find some towels and blanket. Bayley comfort her don't hug too tight. Roman you're helping me deliver the baby and Dean you're her birthing partner." "Are you serious? I almost got my hand broken twice cuz of you" "JUST DO IT" "Alright bossy" he went beside her holding her hand.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Roman whispered. "Sorta, 50% yes." "I'll take the risk." "Aj, I'm gonna need you push" she did as she was told. Seth had a towel, He passed it to Roman and went to find Jimmy and Tyson.

After a couple of pushes all you could hear was the a baby crying. The light came back on. Aj burst into tears. I passed the baby to Roman so he could wrap it up in a towel. "It's a girl Aj" I smiled.

"She's beautiful" "Not to ruin the happy moment here but I think she's broken my hand" Dean said making me giggle. Bayley called the ambulance. They arrived within 5 minutes taking her away. Roman went with her. Eventually everyone started leaving.

I was washing the blood off my hand. Dean wrapped his arms around me from behind. "You did good tonight. I'm impressed how you handle the situation calmly" "Someone had to" "And brave everyone crapped themselves when the lights went out"

"Been I'm used to it since I was always locked in the dark-" I stopped myself from saying more. Dean was starring at me. I left the kitchen and started clearing up the front room.

After cleaning the house up it was starting to become morning. We had a flight to catch for RAW. Dean grabbed my wrist turning me around. "What Dean?" I looked tired and not ready to cry or admit anymore.

Instead of saying anything. He pulled me into a hug. "You don't have to explain" he kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him. He kissed me 'Forever and Always'

........

Question. How long would you put up with Charlie stubbornness? XD or Could you? ❤