80: what kind of coffin do you like (6)

   When the sun shone on the earth the next day, a certain culprit still hugged his lover and slept soundly.

    Others stayed up all night, looked at the messy city, got bitten and chopped up around themselves, went out to ho ho other people, and now said innocently, "Ah, why am I so hurt, did you take revenge on me while I was sleeping last night?" Guys, the grasslands are born in my heart.

    When will this outrageous world return to normal!

    Winter mornings are so cold that drinking doesn't make you feel warm.

    Fighting out Wang Zhan, the result is that the blessed land Yingzhi, who was given for nothing, can't figure out why things have become like this.

    In his expectation, this was originally a feast for the creatures of the dark night.

    A small number of power users, and a vampire team that is growing stronger and can infect power users, obviously the latter has a greater chance of winning.

    Even with the help of the government, he controls those who have become vampires to hide and develop new vampires.

    The port mafia, which has the most ability users, is also impossible for the government to thoroughly investigate its own territory.

    By then there will be a breeding ground for vampires.

    Those powerful abilities can only submit to his feet.

    He also didn't think that with the strength of the Yokohama group of supernatural beings, he might finally be able to suppress this vampire riot. Ruthless, kill all the infected.

    But it was also a very tragic end.

    And what about reality?

    He quietly dropped the vampires, the vampires spread out quietly, and then fought with great force.

    And then quietly turned back into a human! ! !

    Because that sin song likes humans, it forcibly suppressed their alienation.

    Yes, it's not returning to their original shape, just suppressing them and allowing them to restore themselves.

    This means that he gave it to the controller of the sin song! Thousands of them! Vampire physique!

    For the first time in her life, Blessed Yingchi's plan failed.

    Honestly, it sucks.

    He remembered that he had laughed at Tosi before, and now he felt that the feng shui really took turns.

    The five declines of heaven and man, the clown army is nothing more.

    Can't stand it.

    The more I drink, the more I can't stand it.

    He tried to contact the think tank of the Five Decays of Heaven and Man.