76: what kind of coffin do you like (2)

    Although I don't know why, Party B, Yunhe, who seems to have made his partner angry, has become a lot more honest after playing with him for two days.

    A wise man has many tricks, but he is a simple man, and his spirit cannot stand so much stimulation.

    Well it's work day again.

    Yunhe, who put on new work clothes, returned to the original place, but this place is not the original appearance.

    There is a black and white sign above the door, which simply reads "Coffin Shop", and a small line at the bottom reads "Undertaking the business of carrying coffins for funerals".

    Paper-pasted white lanterns hung on both sides, giving it an underworld atmosphere.

    As soon as Party B's Yunhe opened the door, he smelled a fragrant... wood smell.

    Seeing the various kinds of wood prepared by the system for him, a newly appointed mourner suddenly realized that he needed to make coffins from the processing of raw materials.

    In the winter, it should be very warm to saw wood.

    he thought nonchalantly.

    He was probably heartbroken by his stalking. During this work, the system gave tasks very systematically.

    [Business task 1: Since you want to run a coffin shop, you can't do without a sample to attract customers. Please make at least one sample today. ]

    Yunhe: "What about rewards? Do you want me to teach you the truth that rewards are required for completing tasks?" What

    he hated the most was that he didn't mention overtime and overtime pay, but said "XX will give you before Zhou X." my boss.

    [...It won't take you that long. ]

    The system was very speechless, but it still gave him a reward.

    [Reward Jinsi Nanmu X5, odorless paint X10]

    Yunhe opened the shop and smelled the paint, and immediately decided to quickly complete the task.

    He desperately needs odorless paint, otherwise he thinks he'll be marinated by working here for a few days.

    Someone with more knowledge of coffin making in his mind used his fresh programming proficiency to quickly model and split the coffin, and plan what materials to use.

    Usually when he talks about coffins, he thinks of crystal coffins, golden coffins, Kowloon coffins, coffins for vampires, coffins for zombies and so on.

    Sensing that his thoughts were gradually drifting in the direction of the ghosts and ghosts, Party B Yunhe took a sip of hot water to suppress his shock, and then designed the sentence "No Resurrection" in large blood-red characters on the black coffin board.

    It's written in Russian, and it's distorted to prevent it from being recognized.

    Halfway through the coffin, customers came to the store.