9: The life of a fortune teller from scratch (9)

When Party B Yunhe stood up and was about to go out, he accidentally saw Fyodor's chat avatar.

A mouse with round ears.

After he went out, he lowered his head and searched for "Dixie", and found that this world did not have this, which was really relieved for the neighbor.

At least you don't need to worry about your neighbor being asked to leave by the legal department.

Then he went back to his home and took off his bloody work clothes and took a shower.

Thanks to a lot of blood just now, the toxins in the body have also been lost, and the buff has disappeared now.

Of course, the abdominal wound also disappeared.

It was the first time he had experienced his extraordinary ability to recover - the small wounds he had been scratched by the glass before were still there.

It seems that it will only restore the fatal wound and not make others doubt his human identity.

But can he really count as a human?

The young man looked at himself in the mirror.

White hair, amber-gold pupils, perfectly in line with the aesthetic appearance and body structure.

In his impression, he seemed to be born like this, and his name always seemed to be the name "Party B Yunhe", so he was very immersive.

Perhaps, when he was originally digitized and projected into an entity, these set data became part of him.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Because being a paper man is a very happy thing.

For him, being happy is the most important thing.

Putting on dark sports clothes, Party B, Yunhe, sent out the door.

--

"Tarot?" Alice's expression was a little strange, and she took out a card from nowhere and handed it to him.

He turned it over and raised his eyebrows when he saw the blank card face and the twisted red lettering of "Death".

"There's a little accident, I'll show it to you later."

"What are you going to do?"

"I always thought that fortune tellers should be able to catch ghosts." The

blonde girl showed a cute smile and asked to join This ghost game.

The two opened a room in a hotel owned by the port mafia and began to show ghost movies.

Then in the background sound of the ghost movie, start playing the game.

Although Alice looks like a loli, she is a supernatural power after all. She has strong hand speed and reaction ability. The two of them can chat while taking their trash teammates to kill the Quartet.