153: Extra·Inter-dimensional live broadcast (2)

Although Party B's Yunhe had no skills, he was extremely precise in his attack. With one strike, Atsushi Nakajima's dog gnawed on his bangs and bid farewell to him forever.

Tun, who was bound, felt that the world in front of him had become brighter, but for some unknown reason, he felt a little lost.

Probably this bang has been with him for many years.

A new hairstyle is not necessarily better than the original.

Yunhe tried Qi bangs first, and found that it was not suitable, so he cut his hair into broken pieces.

After I cut my hair, I felt like a dog gnawing at my bangs, so I trimmed it again, and even opened Baidu and trimmed it.

Seeing that his hair was getting less and less, Atsushi Nakajima made a struggling voice again, "No, stop and cut it again and there will be no more."

Yoshino Akiko, who was next to him, couldn't stand it any longer. He pushed aside Yunhe of the second party, took out two hairpins, and made two cat ears with one operation.

Atsushi Nakajima had a bright forehead, a strand of black hair draped around his face, and with a weak and helpless expression, it was a bit charming and pitiful.

In the barrage of condemnation, Yunhe took out a 10,000 yuan bill and handed it to him, "I'm sorry, take this money to get a haircut."

The next two guests are the model workers of the port mafia, and this point is not at the headquarters.

So Party B Yunhe used some technological means.

"Next, we will come to a non-famous scenic spot in Yokohama, an illegal arms and cargo transport port controlled by the port mafia. On the other hand, tourists are not allowed to enter."

Is that the place where Dunton was tied into a leaky balloon by Akutagawa?

Curious how the anchor will get there. Want to show the action of the strong?

fight up fight up

However, the picture that the audience expected did not appear, someone swaggered over, and everyone took a few steps back.

He didn't even need to speak, and soon the person in charge came over, sweating profusely, and cautiously asked him what he was doing.

Since the last time the system was unbound, Party B Yunhe knew what "residence right" was. Not only did the world no longer exclude him, but everyone also recalled the past dominated by his outrageous operations and complained about their outrageous actions. When experiencing it, they all sighed "why is he again".

"I have something to do with Akutagawa-kun."

The person in charge said out of sympathy, "Unfortunately, Akutagawa-sama went to the sea to pursue the enemy, and I couldn't get in touch for a while. Why don't you come at another time?"

Unexpectedly, the other party said with great perseverance, "No, give me a small wooden boat and I can row."

"OK."