111: There's nothing science can't explain (1)

    A column, even if there is no director, screenwriter and makeup artist... At least there must be a host and a photographer.

    Smilt, who was working for him in hell, was caught by the second party, Yunhe, and took up the position of photographer.

    The two went to the TV station to get a car, a camera, and various props.

    In addition, Yunhe's trumpet can also be used as a stand-in for him for posing, and the two of them should be more than enough to complete a show.

    The work truck drives slowly on the highway in Tokyo.

    The streets of Tokyo are still so peaceful and calm, with beasts in various colors of clothes, vending machines flying around, and the occasional sound of explosions.

    Everything is so simple and ordinary, no wonder the black-clothed organizations go out in black during the day. I think everyone is used to outlaws running around everywhere.

    Party B, Yunhe, was suddenly curious, why the black-clothed organization was still active with the undercover Anshitou there.

    Just thinking about it, he called to interview the other party.

    Mr. Tou was silent for a while and said, "There are almost only undercover agents left in this organization now." The

    black-clothed organization, under the joint play of a group of undercover agents and two or five boys, is even worse than Mr. Tosi's. Every family is either in failure or on the way to failure.

    If you want to destroy it, you don’t know how to start. Let’s just dissolve it in place. The black-clothed organization still has a lot of hidden projects that they haven’t found, and the division of interests and the discovery of relevant government traitors are work that requires a lot of time and energy.

    After Yun He heard it, he realized: "The International Association of Intelligence Officers?"

    Amuro Toru could not refute, and remained silent for a while, becoming wary of his sudden concern after a long time, and asked: "You suddenly mentioned this matter, is it true? Is the new occupation related to the Black Organization?"

    Anshitou finally reconciled with the system, saying that he would be unbound after the Black Organization was finished, and then he was released.

    For the vigilance from his colleagues, Party B Yunhe was a little sad: "I am doing my job well every time, why do you all have such a big opinion on me?"

    His colleague laughed, not particularly loud, but You can feel the biting sarcasm.

    "So what is your occupation?"

    "Tokyo radio host, researching and popularizing science."

    It sounds very normal, and it is a familiar radio station. Working in a crowd of ordinary people, there is a limit to how outrageous someone is.

    Amuro breathed a sigh of relief.

    Then I heard the other party say: "It's like this, I was asked to study the truth about the football battle black helicopter that appeared a few days ago, can you tell me where the gin is?"