34: Police, come with us (5)

As a far-sighted, mature and stable adult, Mori Owai is far more sophisticated, cautious, and more patient than the four young people.

At least he certainly won't be caught in a fight because of a fight.

But the other party may also find other reasons.

He's in the mafia business, and he's still the leader, and it's too late to clean up and land.

The other party may not think that this is wrong, after all, they are a legal organization with an ability business license.

Then consider other details.

First of all, Alice can't be a little girl anymore.

He didn't care about the character that he liked Loli, he anxiously changed Alice's setting, thinking about what would make him not suspected of breaking the law.

Finally - the tall and charming adult version of Alice appeared in front of him, her character was still the same as before, and she said, "Rintaro is a perverted thing, Yunhe already knew it."

Mori Owai sighed: "Little Alice is still so hurt when she grows up, and she's scolding herself when she scolds me."

Alice: "Hmph. Then you look very embarrassed."

Sen: "Obviously I'm just trying to avoid sending one by one. I have to lead people in an upright manner."

In fact, for someone else, he might let the other party squat in prison until they were satisfied, but the two locked up were their Mafia model workers, and the other was a cadre.

Compared with the possible loss of benefits, he can bear a little shame.

But you must not be caught in front of Fukuzawa Yukichi! !

For this, he must be fully prepared.

Take out the illegal drugs and put them away first.

He didn't bring the scalpel, he was afraid that he would fly over to someone easily.

Bring a gun. The wind direction in Europe is not right recently, and he has to ensure his own safety.

You can't wear a normal white coat, it would be funny if the other party asked him to pay for a doctor's license.

The clothes you wear in Mafia don't work either, go in low-key and come back low-key.

Finally, let Natsume-sensei be notified in advance, so that the other party finds out that if the situation is not right, and before no one finds out, hurry to find him.

Fukuzawa Yukichi has been in a daze in the president's separate office for a long time, the tea in the cup is cold, but he still does not move.

He was still hesitating, how to bring Dazai and Don back.

In the first half of his life, he had never encountered such a situation where he needed to go to the police station to bail a subordinate.