103: Your artificial mental retardation is online (3)

    Sigma: "..."

    He's pretty sure now that the system is here to mess with him.

    None of the three options are suitable.

    If he could beat other people, would he still be pressed here now?

    If he can deceive Osamu Dazai, he still needs to work for Dosi?

    If he knew Fitzgerald's wife, would he still need to deliver the courier to the other party's secretary?

    [The almighty system can provide Fitzgerald's wife's phone. 】

    So really this is the only option, right? !

    Although he was very angry with the behavior of the system, in order to reduce the damage he suffered, he chose 3 for the time being.

    [Now, please borrow your mobile phone from the non-security guard next to you. 】

    Sigma doesn't even have to look at it, the only non-security officer is Osamu Dazai.

    As a third party present, Osamu Dazai was not as alert as others to Sigma's request to borrow a mobile phone, but expressed surprise: "Are you going to call someone to save you?"

    Sigma: "No, say it. You may not believe me, I'm going to call Mr. Francis' wife."

    Osamu Dazai: ?

    other people:? ?

    Fitzgerald watching the surveillance: ? ? ?

    Because things were too unexpected, Osamu Dazai happily took out his mobile phone and handed it over, and by the way, he showed off, "My colleagues gave it to me during the New Year, and the anti-drop and waterproof effect is very good. "

    Sigma and Party B Yunhe agreed that this was not because of the same thing, but because someone often got their mobile phone into the water because of the water, and other people could not contact him.

    Maybe because it was an unfamiliar number, the phone didn't get through the first time, but no one answered the second time.

    And a certain system is madly shaking people in hell in order to pretend to be omnipotent.

    Although the system has completely locked Party B Yunhe's inherent skills except for becoming, it cannot lock the identity he has been given by this world.

    So he is an AI on the surface, but he is actually the Lord of Hell.

    He was going to find Fitzgerald's daughter to help his host out of trouble.

    He also has a certain understanding of Fitzgerald.

    For the sake of his wife and a happy life, the other party resolutely decided to revive his daughter, and then he was deceived into bankruptcy by his object.