42: Welcome to the classroom of fish supremacy (2)

    Xia Youjie, I got it.

    He felt that what the other party said was very reasonable.

    He really should have a good understanding of what kind of person he wants to protect.

    Party B Yunhe made a simple assumption for him: "First of all, imagine that the protection target gave you a knife, what would you do?"

    Xia Youjie: "Slap him and let him hide away."

    "What if the other party gave your classmate a knife?"

    "Wujiuwu?"

    Wujiaowu looked over and saw Xia Youjie gloating and saying, "He deserves it."

    Yunhe paused for a while: "Suppose it's a glass."

    " Hmm... give him a knife and let him die far away." Xia Youjie understood what he meant, and suddenly said, "I really don't want to protect the scum, so I will expel the scum." The

    young man quickly There are new doubts: "Then how to judge whether a person is worthy of protection?"

    Party B Yunhe: "I think this is exactly what we should learn."

    Xia Youjie also recovered from breaking the defense. , Because of entering the world of magic arts, which is completely different from the world he lived in before, the confusion caused by it has dissipated a little, and he has a clearer goal.

    Then, he fought Wujo Satoru who rushed over.

    When the assistant supervising teacher came in, he was first touched by the curse spirit under the podium, and then his face was bruised because he tried to persuade him.

    He slapped the table with the eraser angrily, but only caught the attention of the two remaining students, who were obediently sitting by the window.

    Who the hell told him that, apart from the dangerous person recommended by Lord Tianyuan, Wujogo is a little arrogant, and the other two are good students? ? Did this scene almost demolish the teaching building?

    No... the window over there must have been torn down, right?

    Swallowing the sad tears, the teacher began to numbly talk about some precautions and schedules for the start of school.

    At this time, the high school will not directly let the freshman go to get rid of the curse (maybe there will only be Wujo Enlightenment in the future), but there will be a period of time when the professor of magic knowledge and the class teacher will lead the class to fight, and then the official assignment will begin.

    In addition, there are many home economics classes and field survival practice classes in the early stage.

    Conjurers must avoid ordinary people and spell spirits as much as possible, and most of the time stay away from crowds and live in places where others can't see them.

    Ordinary people can't get into the school, the manpower is tight, and the school doesn't even have a cafeteria.

    Therefore, the ability to live independently is very important.